Wednesday, 27 May 2009

4 Days to go.....

Hope you're still with us because we're getting very excited here, and with only 4 days to go before our first theme is posted, it already feels like Christmas is on it's way!! Unfortunately, as most of us know, it does have a nasty habit of pouncing upon us when we're least prepared, and as everyone who will be using this blog knows, when you make your own cards there's never enough time. And that is the reason for starting this blog. We want everyone to carry on doing their everyday stuff, joining in all the other blog challenges that they usually take part in, but put just another hour aside each week to make at least one Christmas card (or other Christmas project!) so that you've got less to worry about later in the year.

And if you're thinking "I can't do Christmas in Summer" then hopefully our weekly samples will inspire and motivate you to join in.

So, add a link to us, set your alarm clocks, get the domestics done before Sunday and put an hour aside to join us - we have this very tasty giveaway too to keep you interested! ;o)

See you on Sunday!! :o)

8 comments:

Clarky J said...

Have added a link to my blog - love this idea as I adore Christmas planning as you can see :0)

jannekescreations said...

I can't wait!

Janneke X

"Tillymint" said...

Oh yes this looks like one for me - I'm telling all my friends over on my blog - See you soon!

Lynne in NI said...

Sounds like just the sort of challenge I need! (I promised myself last year I'd make a few a week .... grand total made this year to date = 1 card!!) Bring on the challenges!

yvonne said...

Oh i do like, i am one who seems to think .. i will do them soon. And as i am in a craft christmas club, how much easier will this be. so looking forward to this.

Jackie said...

I'd love to join in but I am off on a crafting holiday on Monday. I have become a follower so will have a look after I come home :o)
I didf make about 30 Christmas cards earlier in the year but never got around to following them up with some more :o)
Jackie xx

LEMphotography said...

I have posted a link on my blog. Looking forward to the start of your challenges!

dolcreations said...

I love this blog. I am going to post it on my blog so I can check it out all the time. Great idea!
Christine