Sunday, 28 June 2009

Week #5 - Christmas Crackers


Unbelievably we have already reached the last Sunday in June! We told you Christmas would be here quicker than you realise, and here we are almost into July! Hands up, who's feeling very pleased with their growing stack of Christmas cards? The team here in Winter Wonderland certainly are! But it's not just cards we have to prepare - sometimes there are other little touches that we like to create to add a bit of extra sparkle, and that's what the last Sunday of the month is all about - we would like to encourage you to make something other than a card, and our first project is Christmas Crackers. Now they don't have to be Harrods standard, and trust me when I say that all the team were driven crackers whilst trying to create our samples, but it gave us a all great laugh and we all managed to achieve our aim by remembering that it's not a challenge if it's that simple to do!

So, here are the finished samples from all the team:

Anne

Teri




Sam:


Pascale



Joey



Lesley

So now it's over to you - we would love to see your Christmas Crackers - and no cheating, leftovers from last Christmas don't count!! LOL!! :o)

Love from

The Team

16 comments:

"Tillymint" said...

Oh how great are these I can see it was a challenge for some of you - but good to see you posted them ALL!!
Will have to get on with this one before I think about it too much!!!!!
Thanks

dolcreations said...

This was a great challenge for me! What a great idea ladies!
Here is my entry for this weeks challenge!
www.dolcreations.blogspot.com

Abby said...

Wonderful DT samples and super fun challenge! I love Christmas and am excited to participate for the first time this week.
Here is my Entry

~Abby

Kerrie said...

It was so nice not to make a card, great challenge, I've made my version of my cracker!.... hope you like it!

Kathleen said...

I enjoyed making the cracker and I hope you like it.

Here’s my card

Lynda said...

Great choice for the challenge and great DT inspiration too! Here's my cracker

Lynda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW some stunning Crackers you have made. Hope mine is ok, going to make some more to put on the tree! Hazelxox
Here is my Cracker!

Kinglake said...

Hello everyone there are some really gorgeous crackers on your blogs here is my take...
http://kinglakescrafts.blogspot.com/

xx jo xx

Teri said...

Hi all,
Lovely challenge this week. This was my first ever cracker make.
here'smycracker
Here's the long version if the link doesn't work: http://handmadebyteri.blogspot.com
Luv + hugs
Teri

kaylou said...

Hi Ladies
never thought i'd get this done ... great dt work
my cracker
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Carolyn said...

Wow, this challenge scared a few people away. Too bad, I had a lot of fun attempting something interesting. Hope you enjoy my cracker.
Hugs Carolyn xx
http://scrappyteabag.blogspot.com/2009/07/winter-wonderland-week-5-christmas.html#comments

Crafting Andy said...

Great challenge. First time I've made a cracker and was pleased with the result. Thanks.
Here's mine
Andrea.xx

Vicki said...

I think I just made it this week, been so busy but have managed to make a Cracker!

Here's mine!

Vicki x

Angie said...

Love the DT work,
HERE'S MINE
Hugs
Angie

JeanFB said...

Well, I'm finally getting mine in, just under the wire! This was fun - thanks, DT, for the inspiration! Here's mine.

Danielle said...

What a wonderful challenge and I'm so happy to at last be able to participate!! My cracker is here
Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Danielle