Sunday, 26 July 2009

Week # 9 - Christmas Tree Decorations


OMGoodness, can you believe it's the last Sunday of the month - another one has flown by as we continue our journey towards a stress-free Christmas! The team here were all in awe of your fantastic Santa crafting last week - so many fab Santa's out there, and still many more to see light of day this year I've no doubt!!

Hopefully this week's theme won't send you all running for the hills - The Christmas Cracker wasn't the enormous success we hoped for and this week we are asking you, yet again, to try not to make a card but to amaze us with your (undoubtedly!!!) fantastic Christmas Tree decorations. This doesn't mean that you have to put your cardstock away - you could just be a little more creative with it and make something delightful to hang on your tree if you wish. So please don't be deterred - if all else fails, we don't mind seeing cards with baubles and bells on instead! As long as it gets you one step closer to a happier Christmas then it will be a roaring success.

We have a prize for you this week donated by our own Design team member Pascale . Check out Pascale's blog for a tutorial on how she created her polymer clay christmas decorations. Here is picture of the goodies on offer. An oriental papermania 8x8 design paperpad and some christmas victorian borders.


Just to get you in the mood, here are some wonderful samples from our FAB team - what a brilliant bunch of girls they are and just dying to show you what they've been creating for this week's theme. And while we're on that subject, please would you say a very big welcome to Teri who has joined our team as a resident member. If you've never seen her blog before, do yourself a favour and hop over there; her work is incredibly inspiring and we are delighted to have her on board! And here's our samples for you, don't forget to check out the Design teams own blogs to see more detail of how they created their stunning designs:


Teri S


Sam






(and just because I still need to make lots more cards, I couldn't resist this)




Thank you all once more for your fabulous inspiring projects and for playing along with our themes each week. We all hope that you're enjoying this every bit as much as we are and we can't wait to see your decorations this week!!
Love From
The Team xxx

25 comments:

Angela said...

These are beautiful!! Thank you for the inspiration, I'm off to make a start!!
Hugs Angela x

Kaz said...

your samples are absolutely stunning and inspirational, I am off to make something christmassy!!!

Sherry said...

Here is my ornaments. Enjoy!

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a great challenge and fabulous work from the DT work. I just love seeing all their Christmas creations.
Here are my tree decorations
Caroline xxx

JeanFB said...

Wonderful inspiration, ladies!! I'm very glad to be back participating after a few weeks off. Here's my Angel of Peace ornament. Thanks for the fun challenge!

Sarah said...

Another fun challenge! Here are my German Folk Art Ornaments.

Lynda said...

Great theme and I just love the DT's creations. My decorations are here.

Lynda xxx

Kinglake said...

lovin the DT's decorations!!
here are mine http://kinglakescrafts.blogspot.com/
xx jo xx

Vicki said...

Hi ladies, I especially wish to thank you Anne for doing this and enabling me to post on to the blog again, you are worth your weight in gold!! I shall get cracking now with the challenge and see what I can come up with.

Thanks a million

Hugs
Vicki x

Angela said...

My decroation is here
Thanks for looking!!
Hugs Angela x

emajackson@btinternet.com said...

Thank you ladies, yours examples look great, here is my attempt, see you next week.
Eunice

toscania-art-life said...

Here is my entry

toscania-art-life said...

Here is my entry:

http://toscania-art-life.blogspot.com/2009/07/winter-wonderland-week-9-christmas-tree.html

Thanks for looking.

Emma said...

Hi all my attempt this week at some xmas decs:my card

Tine said...

Hello,
here is my deko:
http://nordseetine.blogspot.com/2009/07/winter-wonderland-christmas-tree.html#links
Thanks for looking!
Tine

Debs said...

Hi Ladies
Great challenge this week. Fab Dt projects too - really inspirational.
Here is my entry - hope you like it.
Take care
Debs xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Great examples provoking ideas. Hope you like my efforts.

PLease view on
http://lildaff.blogspot.com

Crafting Andy said...

Yay, I managed to get there with this one. My ornament is Here
Andrea.xx

Chaosmaus said...

My entry for this week.
my decoration
Hugs Kerstin

Vicki said...

Well I finally made it a whole day before the close of the challenge..lol I am on the ball this week, great challenge ladies and very taxing on the brain but I survived and managed a tree decoration too!

Hope you like it!

Vicki x

My entry

Beth said...

Gorgeous decortaions! Sorry but I needed to make a card but there's decorations on it! Here's my card! Thanks for looking!

Beth xx

Helen said...

Beautiful DT decorations!
Helen x

Here are my beaded snowflakes

Meikoningin said...

Here is my decoration :)

http://creations-blog.blogspot.com/2009/07/christmas-mushroom.html

Anonymous said...

how can get the instruction to make Sam's & Teri decorations?

Anonymous said...

This is a good blog. Keep up all the work. I too love blogging and expressing my opinions