Thursday, 30 July 2009

Announcing the winner of the Christmas Decoration challenge

The team were really impressed by your christmas decorations. You shared so many wonderful ideas and all so different. I will certainly take some and use them for my christmas decorations this year. So thanks to all of you who took part.
The winner has been picked totally at random for the prize this week. The lucky recipient of the prize is........... Vicki .
Congratulations from the team Vicki if you would like email Pascale your details you can find her e-mail address on her blog.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations Vicki,
your decoration is beautiful,
Hugs
Angie

Vicki said...

AAAh OMGosh! I can't believe it's me, thank you sooooo much guys, I'm delighted! (does it show...lol) I shall email my details right away!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Hugs
Vicki x (excited)

Debs said...

Congrats - lovely project from a lovely lady - well deserved winner. Take care
Debs xx