Sunday, 2 August 2009

Week #10 - Winter Wonderland!



Happy Sunday crafters, and welcome to another Winter Wonderland theme, where this week the theme literally is Winter Wonderland! We want to see all your fabulous Winter Wonderland scenes on your projects this week, and if you're wanting a bit of added challenge, we've thrown in an optional sketch for you as well!



In addition to this, we would like to introduce our very first Guest Designer - Beth has very kindly agreed to add a touch of her own sparkle to our theme for the next two weeks, for which we are very grateful. Please hop over to Beth's own blog to see her gorgeous works of art and to say 'Hi'!

As always with our themes, they are open to interpretation - feel free to use / not use the sketch in your project, but please don't forget to leave us your link so that we can come over and see your fabulous and inspiring ideas!

Here we go with Beth's stunning creation, followed by the rest of the team here at Winter Wonderland!






Lesley

Sam


Anne




Teri P




Teri S





Pascale






Joey




Thank You to everyone who stops by here, and especially those of you who play along offering us more ideas and inspiration to ease that otherwise stressful run up to Christmas!

Love from

The Team xxx

35 comments:

herminesplace said...

Hi,
Here is my entry
Warm regards Hermine

joanne wardle said...

I didn't use the sketch, but here's mine
winter wonderland

Ali said...

Fabulous creations from the DT.

You can see my card HERE Thanks for looking

Anita said...

Hello,
I use the sketch for my card.
You can see it here

TFL

Dawn said...

Gorgeous cards again ladies!

Here is my Card – Thanks for Looking!

Dawn

Helen said...

Fab DT cards!
Helen x

Here's my card

Karin said...

Here is mine.

http://craftyunicorn.blogspot.com/2009/08/winter-wonderland.html

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous DT cards and I loved the sketch!
Here's mine
Lynne
:D

dolcreations said...

Here is my entry for the challenge!

www.dolcreations.blogspot.com

Beth Jaffe thequeenofcups said...

What beautiful and fabulous art! Thanks so much for letting me be a guest designer this week!
Happy day to all!
Beth♥

Anna said...

First time playing! Loved the challenge and the DT cards!
Here is my card.

Vicky said...

Thanks for helping me get a head start on my christmas cards this year. Great DT cards!

Here's my card

Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Kathleen said...

Hi,
Here’s my card

Thanks for looking
Kathleen x

JeanFB said...

Beth, your sketch and your card are beautiful!! Thanks to you and the whole team for the inspiration. Here is my Retro Skaters card. TFL!

craftieodamae said...

I love this blog! Just found it and entered your contest, put your link on my blog. so come on over and have a look at my card at
http://craftieodamae.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

Sorry I haven't used the sketch but you did say optional :o)
My entry can be found at http://craftdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/08/week-10-winter-wonderland.html
Wonderful samples from the DT :o)
Jackie xx

Lynda said...

Great DT cards - Sorry I didn't use the sketch. Here's my card.
Lynda xxx

Beth said...

Fabulous challenge as always and the DT cards are fab! Here's my card! Thanks for looking!

Beth xx

Danielle said...

Fab theme! And wonderful DT inspirational cards to rev up the mojo!!
My card is here
Hugs, Danielle

Rachel said...

Such beautiful creations from the DT.
Here is my entry
hugs,
Rachel

Lisa said...

ngreat job DT here's my card

Claireabelle said...

Fabulous card everyone!

You can view mine HERE

Kinglake said...

Lovin DT'S cards here is mine....http://kinglakescrafts.blogspot.com/2009/08/winter-wonderland-challenge-week-10.html
xx jo xx

jonscrafts said...

Hi,
Here is my entry
http://jons-crafts.blogspot.com/
From Jon

Crafting Andy said...

I even managed to use the sketch.
Here's my card
Andrea.xx

Chaosmaus said...

My entry for this week.

my card
Hugs Kerstin

Norma said...

I love doing Christmas cards, any time of the year. The cards from your DT ladies are fabulous--have given me some ideas for future cards.

Norma

Here's my card.

Avril Ann said...

Hi Girls, I am sorry I did not use the sketch but you can find mines here at http://avrilannwatson46.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

Some fab DT cards Here's my attempt

Marianne said...

Love this sketch. Here is my card</a Marianne x

Marianne said...

I think my last comment may not have worked. So just in case Here is my card Marianne x

Kerrie said...

Love this sketch .... you can view my card:

http://kerrie-kezzam.blogspot.com/

Vicki said...

Think I might have just made it this week!

My card is here!

hugs
Vicki x

Nikki said...

Wow to the DT's Cards they look fantastic
Here's mine
thanks for looking :)
hugs
Nikki

Lina said...

So now I've done a christmas card :o)

here’s mine