Sunday, 9 August 2009

Week #11 - Twinkle, Sparkle - Sponsored by 'The Cutting Cafe'

Hi Crafters! Happy Sunday - blimey, don't the weekends come round quickly! Here we are again with another fab theme to inspire you to get cracking on those Christmas projects you intend to do before the year is out! I know, we all have good intentions!!! And this week's theme is sure to get you running for the glitter pots and glues - just go mad, because the topic is Twinkle Sparkle, and who can resist a touch of glitter and bling at Christmas!!

Once more the team would like to thank our fab Guest Beth, who has created yet another stunning project to delight and inspire you, and each and every one of you who played along with our Winter Wonderland theme last week - your Christmas goodies are so wonderful and really put the magic back into Christmas.

We are also delighted to be sponsored once again by the fabulous Regina Easter of The Cutting Cafe who is offering a prize of 3 of her brilliant digi kits to one lucky player who's name will be drawn at random. Here is some info about Regina:
Hello my name is Regina Easter. I have 4 wonderful children and an awesome supportive husband. I have for as long as I can remember loved all the aspects of creating things with paper and drawing. So it was only fitting that I decided to open up The Cutting Cafe' and I am loving every bit of this new venture. The Cutting Cafe' offers affordable Printable Stamps and Cutting Files. The Cutting Files which are basically just like templates are files that you Print out using your home printer, Cut, Assemble and then Embellish.....Very Easy.....The Cutting Files also come in the format where you can cut out the files using some of the latest Machine Cutters like the Pazzles Inspiration, Bosskut Gazelle and Cricut (with Scal software). The Printable Stamps are just that, images that are sent to you through email that you print out using your home printer. After the images are printed out, you can just color them in like you would any other stamped imaged...One great thing about the Printable Stamps and Cutting Files is that you no longer have to worry about finding space to store all of your stamps....You can keep them all in a folder in your computer and use over and over again.

So if you need more inspiration, get yourself over to her site and spend some time drooling over her fab kits and the wonderful samples on her blog.


Right then, here we go again with some fabulous samples from Beth and the team. Don't forget to leave your link and show us your gorgeous Twinkly, Sparkly projects!

Beth








Teri P


Lesley


Sam

Love from


The Team xxx

46 comments:

Beth Jaffe thequeenofcups said...

Thanks for letting me join in again this week! Happy twinkling and sparkling to everybody!
Beth♥

Vicki said...

Wow some lovely inspiration here, shall go and have a think!

hugs
Vicki x

Bianca Kalksma said...

Thanks for this challenge! You can see my card Here

ArtSnark said...

Wonderful pieces !

sugar n spice said...

Wonderful DT work as always. I love here is my card
Suzi xx

Dawn said...

Hi Ladies

wow gorgeous cards!

Here is my Card – Thanks for Looking!


Dawn

Danielle said...

Great challenge - always a great time for lots of twinkle & sparkle! My card is here
Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Danielle

Jackie said...

Good morning all, what a great selection from the DT. Here is my entry http://craftdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/08/winter-wonderland-week-11.html
Jackie xx

Lynda said...

Love the theme this week. Great DT inspiration. Here's my card.

Lynda xxx

Anita said...

Hi from Holland,


Here is my card

TFL :)

Claireabelle said...

Fabulous cards, you can see mine

HERE

Biscuitlid said...

Finally caved as loved the title of this challenge.

Here's my first Christmas card this year!

Victoria
x

Aunty Sue said...

Hi love the DT projects and you can find my Card HERE

Regina Easter said...

wowzer...all of the project are simply stunning...hugs

Piali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Avril Ann said...

Super duper challenge, just my favourite things....Twinke and Sparkle, love the projects girls. Hugs Avril xxx

Crafting Andy said...

That's another Crimbo card to add to the pile. But still loads to go. Think I had better get cracking eh.
Here's my card
Andrea.xx

Kathleen said...

Here’s my card

Kathleen x

dutchstamptramp said...

I get to love the idea of making christmascards in summer. Here is my entry
http://dutchstamptramp.wordpress.com/2009/08/11/winter-wonderland-twinkle/

Lisa said...

great job DT, here's mine

Elaine Stark said...

Great DT cards. my card is here

Elaine

cabio's craft corner said...

All the DT cards are amazing! This is my first time joining this challenge. I am excited.
HERE IS MY ENTRY.
Hugs, Cabio

Helen said...

Fab challenge & gorgeous DT cards!
Helen x

Here's my card

dolcreations said...

Thanks for the challenge this week. Who can resist a sparkly challenge! Christine

Here is my card:
www.dolcreations.blogspot.com

Tip Top said...

Glad I found you! Can't resist a bit of twinkle and sparkle! Here is mine!

Chaosmaus said...

My entry for this week.
my card

Hugs Kerstin

Piali said...

What a lovely theme couldn't stop myself to make one more but I am Not sure if I can submit both the projects... I am removing the last entry....here is My new Sparkle Creation....
Thanks.

Val said...

Some lovely cards here for inspiration. Well done everybody. I cannot get my link to work so am including URL here.
http://valscrafts.blogspot.com/2009/08/2-in-1-challenge-stamp-something-and.html

Thanks
Valx

Rachel said...

such beautiful twinkle and sparkle creations.
here is my entry
hugs,
Rachel

Angie said...

Splendid DT samples,
HERE IS MY CARD
Hugs
Angie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi All, Managed to get one done this week. Thank Goodness! Hope you like it. I love the DT cards they are brill. Hazelxo
Here it is!

My name is Denise... said...

Love this weeks challenge.
Happy Everything.

Here's My Card

Avril Ann said...

Hi all loved doing this challenge, I just love glitter and sparkle. Hope you like my card. Hugs Avril xxx
http://avrilannwatson46.blogspot.com/

Norma said...

Wonderful cards from your DT members.
Norma

Here's my card.

Angie said...

Declan says
HERE IS MY CARD
hugs
Declan,

(Hope you dont mind him entering)

Kinglake said...

Hiya everyone lovely cards by all DT'S. Here is my entry http://kinglakescrafts.blogspot.com/2009/08/winter-wonderland-challenge-week-11.html xx jo xx

Joe's Craft World said...

Love the cards!

Here’s Mine.

Joe xx

Joe's Craft World said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marianne said...

Here is my card The perfect theme for a Christmas card. Marianne x

Angela said...

Just love this theme, gorgeous DT cards!!
My card is here
Thanks for looking,
hugs Angela x

Kinglake said...

hope this link works

http://kinglakescrafts.blogspot.com/2009/08/winter-wonderland-challenge-week-11.html

if not try cutting and pasting the above into your browser thanx xx jo xx

yvonne said...

Beautiful cards all. so many stunning cards and ideas.
Been a while since i have ben able to join in with this challenge, but hope to keep up now.
here is my card

http://yvonnescreativecards.blogspot.com/2009/08/winter-wonderland-twinkle-sparkle.html

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful DT cards!
Here's mine
Lynne
:D

Sabia said...

I love all the cards. You can see my card here

Sam said...

Great DT cards
Here's my card
Sam x

Gloria said...

http://holidayribbonspapersandlace.blogspot.com/2009/08/home-for-holidays.html
Here is my entry for Home for the Holidays