Thursday, 13 August 2009

Week # 12 - Home for the Holidays

First things first - the winner of last week's Cutting Cafe kits is
Congratulations Danielle - please contact me and I'll let you know how to get your hands on those fabulous kits!
Now then, let me tell you something shocking - including today's challenge, we have only 18 more Christmas themes before the big day itself, and already we are on Week #12!!! OMGosh, that is very scary!!! Our themes will take us right up to 13th December, enough time to get all your cards and decorations out of the way, then we have just two more surprises after that - and that will take us right up to the end of 2009!!! So, if you're someone who's been with us right from the start, you should have a pretty healthy looking stash building up by now, but if you're here for the first time today, this would be a really good time to make a dent in your Christmas Card list by jumping aboard and letting our themes inspire you.
We would like to thank our lovely GDT Beth who gave us some fabulous inspiration with her projects for the last two weeks, and welcome our Guest, Janneke, this week who has some gorgeous ideas of her own to share with us and inspire! Here is a little bit about Janneke:
I am 38 years, and I live together with my boyfriend Rinus in the Netherlands, in a little town close to Heerenveen.My hobby is making cards with stamps and pattern papers. I like different funstamps and you all find them here ;0) I guess I am addict *lol*I also like gardening, shopping and looking at Speedway and Grasstrack races.
So here we go with Janneke's fabulous card and some ideas to share from the team:
Janneke


Joey


Teri S

Pascale

Teri P



Anne


Love from

The Team xxx

32 comments:

Petra Tillmann said...

Here is my entry for this week:

http://petratillmann.blogspot.com/2009/08/winter-wonderland-home-for-holidays.html

Danielle said...

Wow girls - I won!! Thanks so much for the fab prize! Anne, I couldn't connect to contact you through the link but my email is on my blog.
Hugs, Danielle

Kinglake said...

congrats Danielle xx jo xx

Gunn-Hege said...

Wonderful DT work!!
Here`s my first entry to this challenge blog =0)

Dawn said...

Hi there

Here is my Card – Thanks for Looking!

Dawn

Anita said...

Hi,

Here is my home for the holidays:

home

Lynda said...

Great DT work this week - Here's my entry.

Lynda xxx

dolcreations said...

Here is my entry for this week:


www.dolcreations.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

great job DT here's mine

Daisychain said...

Great DT cards. My first entry is here
http://daisychain-daisychain.blogspot.com/2009/08/sleeping-santa.html

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynne said...

These cards are gorgeous. I'm so impressed.

here's my wee mouse

Lynne.x

Chaosmaus said...

My entry for this week is here.

my card

Hugs Kerstin

Robyn said...

Hi All! Managed to get back on track this week! Here is my card.....
http://rainbowsbyrobyn.blogspot.com/2009/08/ww-12-home-for-holidays.html

dutchstamptramp said...

Here is my entry for this week
http://dutchstamptramp.wordpress.com/2009/08/18/winter-wonderland-home/

Saskia said...

Lovely DT-work! Thanks!!

My very first entry for your lovely challenge is here!

Hope to join you again! :)

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Jackie said...

My card can be found at http://craftdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/08/winter-wonderland-12.html
Once again the DT have produced fantastic samples :o)
Jackie xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi All, Love the DT cards they are stunning, Hope you like mine, Hazelxox
Hanging up our Stockings!

Linda said...

Oh my you girls have sure made some fabulous cards....very creative!!!
Here’s my card.

LEMphotography said...

Great DT cards!

Here's my entry

Lauren

Kinglake said...

Hiya great DT cards! Here is mine...

http://kinglakescrafts.blogspot.com/

xx jo xx

Elaine Stark said...

lovely DT cards, my entry is here

Elaine

Carol said...

Wonderful DT Cards.
Here is my card

Carol said...


Here is my card

Michelle said...

Hey! im Amy and my home for the holidays entry is on my aunts- page-http://midnightcrafter.blogspot.com/
What do you think? this is the first challenge ive done

Helen said...

Fab DT cards!
Helen x

Here's my card

Michelle said...

Hey! im amy and my home for the holidays entry is on my aunts page. This is my second entry because i put the wrong blog address in my previous comment
http://midnight-crafter.blogspot.com
What do you think? this is the first challenge ive done

Marianne said...

A very simple card as I didn't have a suitable stamp but Here is my card Marianne x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

I just found this challenge site!! What fun! Here is my card!

Angie said...

Fantastic DT work,
HERE IS MY ENTRY
Hugs
Angie

craftypagan said...

Fab dt work as always! here's my entry

Hugs Rowena

scrapfreak said...

Hi,
great challenge. Here's my card.
Thanks
Mikaela