Sunday, 13 September 2009

Week #16 - A Very Vintage Christmas

*** EDITED*** The winner of Lesley's Forever Friends kit, picked by random number generator was #2 who was Lynda. Congratulations Lynda, enjoy your prize. Please could you email Lesley with your addy! :o)


Wow!!! We had a fantastic response to Frosty last week, and there are so many fabulous Snowmen out there and we are so grateful to you all for showing them to us! Thank You to everyone who played along with our theme last week!

Straight into Week 17 now and we are doing Vintage - whatever that means to you, we would love to see how you put Vintage into your Christmas projects. And this week we are blessed with TWO fabulous guests who have prepared samples to help inspire you. Gro and Sherry have very kindly agreed to join us this week - here's a bit about the girls and their fabulous samples:

Gro - "I'm 37 and from Norway where I live with my husband and two sons. I made my first card about 5 years ago, and have ever since been addicted to this hobby. I love making cards and also different boxes and gift bags:) I design for Art Pieces Challenges, an ATC challenge blog, but was very excited when Winter Wonderland started, you see, I love Christmas!!!"


and Sherry - My name is Sherry although some friends and family call me Sherryann. I am married to Joe for 34 years now and have a son named Justin. I have been cardmaking/scrapbooking for about 10 years off and on. I love the look of vintage cards and have been doing them for about a year now.
Go and check out their blogs to see some more of their gorgeous creations.
Also this week we have another fab giveaway from our regular sponsor, Regina, at The Cutting Cafe. One very lucky player will be the winner of 3 of Regina's fantastic kits, of their choice. Both of our Teri's have used Regina's templates to make gorgeous gift bags as you will see below. For more samples and details of The Cutting Cafe, click on the link on our sidebar - go see for yourself how fabulous they are!
Here now are the samples from the rest of the team for this week's theme:
Lesley
Teri S
And now it's over to you - we would love to see your vintage Christmas cards. Don't forget to leave your link and check back later to see who the lucky winner of Lesley's Forever Friends kit is!

Love from
The Team xxx

37 comments:

Jackie said...

What wonderful samples by all of you, very hard to follow but I will try :o)
Jackie xx

Dawn said...

Hi there
Gorgeous vintage cards - Love vintage!
Here is my Card – Thanks for Looking!

DAwn

Claireabelle said...

Fabulous creations from the DT's. You can see mine HERE

Lynda said...

Fab Vintage cards from the DT - Enjoyed the theme this week. Here's my card.

I think it was my name drawn for the prize too this week - so thank you so much - I'm absolutely over the moon.

Lynda xxx

Anita said...

Hi,

You can see my vintagecard here

TFL

glowinshadow23 said...

This was a fun challenge for me! You can go here to see my creation!

Carol said...

Wonderful DT cards.
Here is my card

Helen said...

Gorgeous DT cards!
Helen x

Here's my card

Carolyn said...

I have just found your site, and so wish I had found it sooner, but I would love to join your challenges and had alot of fun with this one. Great sample cards too!

here's mine

Carolyn

Paola said...

Love your challenge, have been trying to get around to playing since I found your site 2 weeks ago.

Finally, heres's my card: http://paola-mycreativeplace.blogspot.com/2009/09/c4c2-and-winter-wonderland-challenge.html:

Carolyn said...

Hi~ I don't know if you allow more than one entry or not, and it's fine if you don't. I would like to share an additional card that I made for your vintage challenge though. I hope you don't mind.

here it is

Thank you!
Carolyn

~ Ali ~ said...

Fabby cards from the DT again this week. Here is my card

Thanks for looking!

Kim. said...

Beautiful samples. Thanks for looking at my creation which you will find HERE.
Kim xXx

Lilacanglia said...

fabulous DT work,
HERE'S MINE
Hugs
Angie

Pattie G said...

What a wonderful idea to create a Vintage Card. I am working on mine and will post it soon...
Luv
Pattie

Pattie's Creations said...

Well, here is my Card...
Luv
Pattie

Nikki said...

Beautiful Works by the DT's
Here's Mine
Thanks for Looking
Hugs Nikki C

Sabia said...

I enjoyed to make this one.Here's my card.



Emmy

Karen W said...

I love the vintage cards they are all so gorgeous. Here is my link to my blog and my card. Thanks so much,
http://karensinspirations.blogspot.com/2009/09/split-coast-challenge-246-and-vintage.html

Marianne said...

Great Dt cards. Hope you like mine. Here is my card Marianne x

Elborgi said...

Wonderful theme ..and nice creations in your blog
I linked you in my sidebar and here is my card for the challenge:

http://elborgi.blogspot.com/

Claire said...

Lovely examples from the DT. You can see my card here: http://jamesmum-claire.blogspot.com/
Thanks for looking, Claire x

Claire said...

Lovely challenge and love the DT's cards. My entry is here: http://jamesmum-claire.blogspot.com/
Thanks for looking, Claire x

LENA said...

I love vintage :)
so here's my vintage decoration!

Kelly said...

This is my first time playing along and I loved this challenge!!
Amazing DT work, very inspirational!!
My entry is here
Thanks for looking. Looking forward to joining in next week
Kel x

Elborgi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tip Top said...

Great challenge and wonderful samples! Here is mine!

Inger said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT's!!
Here is my card.

http://simplyinger.blogspot.com/2009/09/week-16-winter-wonderland.html

Greetings, Inger :)

Annie said...

what stunning creations from the DT this week! I have made a card with a vintage Sarah Kay design - you can see it here
hugs, annie x

Mervi said...

Well very beautiful cards DT-team. Look my orange vintage card here

Jo said...

I love the DT cards, wish I had your imagination!!
Here's my card

Thanks for looking

Jo

jude said...

Great DT cards.
Here’s my entry
judex

Linda said...

What beautiful cards by the DT!!!

Here’s my card.

Eunice Jackson said...

Here is my card, looking forward for the next one.
Eunice

Kaz said...

Fab DT cards (as always!)
My card can be found at http://metimecreations.blogspot.com
Kaz xx

Kazabing said...

Wow! Fabby DT work once again this week. Sorry I am at the coo's tail this week, hope I have managed to squeeze in before it is too late.

here is my entry

Hugs
Kaza.xxx

Hazel said...

Beautiful cards. Mine was made last night but waited till this morning to take the photo. My card is here x