Sunday, 20 September 2009

Week #17 Hot Chocolate

Happy Sunday folks and welcome to another Winter Wonderland theme. This week we are taking inspiration from Hot Chocolate! It doesn't have to be literally a mug of hot chocolate, just the image of whatever that conjures up in your mind!

But before we go any further, the winner of last week's Cutting Cafe kits is .........

Congratulations Tip Top - please contact Anne and she will let you know how to get your hands on those fabulous kits!
We have another fab Guest who we'd like to thank hugely for helping us prepare our samples for you this week. Please say a warm "Hello" to Sam. Here's a little bit about Sam:
I have been making cards for about 7 years now, my interest was beginning to wane when I discovered the wonderful world of blogging and since then my style has changed tremendously and it is all thanks to all you lovely, talented blogging buddies out there...... I have recently had a GD spot on a couple of challenges and made DT on Creative Card Crew blog. I am a Stampin' Up! demo and have demonstrated at the local craft shop annual fair for the last 3 year, I love meeting like minded people and sharing crafting tips and ideas. My other hobbies are beading, x-stitch, knitting, patchwork and reading.

And here is her gorgeous card:


So, go and get your milk pans and chocolate grater out and see what springs to your mind for our theme this week. And don't forget to leave us your link so we can come and see your delicious creations. And here we go with the fantastic ideas created in the samples by th rest of our wonderful team:


Sam



Lesley



Teri S

So now it's your turn - we can't wait to see your fab Hot Chocolate ideas!

Love from

The Team xxx

36 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Morning All, Well I have managed to get a card made for this week, Love the DT work they are all brill. Love Hazelxox
Here is mine!

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous cards! You can see mine HERE

Anita said...

Hi,

You can see my card here

TFL

Tip Top said...

Wow! Thank you so much! I've emailed Anne with my details!

Liz said...

Vintage christmas
Here is my card

Great DT cards

Liz x

jude said...

HiGorgeous cards from Dt fab challenge.
Here’s my entry
thanks hugs judex

dolcreations said...

I finally was able to get my card done for this great challenge this week!
Here is my entry:
www.dolcreations.blogspot.com
Thanks for looking!
Christine

Pattie G said...

Very nice cards...Here is mine.
Pattie's Creations: Winter Wonderland # 17 and Mo's Freebie Challenge

Kelly said...

Love love love this challenge!
DT work is awesome!
my entry is here
x

Lynda said...

Great challenge and fab inspiration from the DT - here's my card.

Lynda xxx

Rachael said...

Great challenge!! heres mine . thanks! rach xx

Unfading Spring said...

Don't you just love Hot Chocolate it's better than s*x. so my card thinks. great topic.

Here's my Card

Carol x

Carol said...

Love The DT cards.
Here is my card

Helen said...

Fab DT cards!
Helen x

Here's my card

Lisa said...

Great job DT here's my card

Chaosmaus said...

My entry is here.
my wintercard

Hugs
Kerstin

pinky said...

Beautiful work this week and the challenge is a yummy one! My make is here
thanks for looking.
Pinky

angel4031 said...

Morning, Gorgeous DT Cards, fab theme this week! here is my card

Crafting Andy said...

Loved the theme this week.
Here's my card
Hugz Andrea.xx

~ Ali ~ said...

Fab DT cards again this week Here is my card

Thanks for looking.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT, you can find my entry here
hugs Mandy xx

Robyn said...

Hi girls! Here's my "Hot Chocolate" creation!
http://rainbowsbyrobyn.blogspot.com/2009/09/hot-chocolate.html

Mervi said...

Nice theme this week and Dt cards!!!Here's mine;-))M

sugar n spice said...

Such beautiful work from the DT. Thanks for sharing. Here is my attempt.
Suzi xx

Kim. said...

Wow some gorgeous sample cards. Thank for looking at my creation which you can find HERE.
Kim xXx

silverilex said...

Oh! I'm sooooo glad I found this site! I'm one of those people who starts thinking of Christmas right after the last Christmas! Here’s my entry.
Happy Crafting!
Holly

Karen Tallon said...

What gorgeous DT cards!
You can find the card I made for your challenge HERE

Thank you
Karen

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous cards DT. Here’s my card

julie-anne said...

wow what a great blog you have, found you earlier, my mojo was very happy, ran off to create some thing so i could come back to play...great sam from the design team
you can find my hot chocolate card here
http://handcraftedbycharliesnanny.blogspot.com/2009/09/happy-kiss-mas.html
happy craftingjulie-anne xx

Kathleen said...

Here’s my card

Kathleen

Kazabing said...

Hello Ladies, lovely work once again. sneeking in last minute again.

here is my card

hugs
Kaza.xxx

Debbie said...

You guys have the best challenges, I have so much fun when I can play along and this week was no exception...

Here's Mine

Sabia said...

I just love all the great cards everyone made :) here's my card

Emmy
xxx

Nikki said...

Such Pretty Cards the DT's have made
Here's Mine
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki C

redsmomma said...

bummed that I missed your challenge! totally forgot to post my card but I wanted to share it with you anyway!
http://redsmommastuff.blogspot.com/2009/09/3-challenges-minus-1.html

~anna

Hazel said...

When I first saw this challenge I knew what I was going to do - but did get around to doing it till now. I know it's late, but thought I'd still link - the cards are here x