Sunday, 4 October 2009

Week #19 Sleigh Bells Ring

Welcome to Week 19 of our Christmas themes. That's a really scary thought - it's hard to believe that we've been preparing for Christmas for the last 19 weeks!! And I don't know about you, but none of us are feeling stressed because we've all got preparations well and truly in place! The only thing we have to agonise over now is which card to send to who!

So lets get going on this week's theme - Sleigh Bells Ring. Don't worry if you don't have anything Sleigh-y in your stash, all our themes are open to interpretation, and the theme is just to inspire you to add to that needy pile of cards!

And we have another 2 Guests who've helped us to make our inspirational samples for you again this week. A big Thank You to Helen for all her help this week. Here's a little bit about her:



I disovered the fabulous world of papercraft a few years ago, when I decided to make my own Christmas cards. I started off with a small box to keep my stash in...then added a drawer...then another box...and a cupboard...little did I realise that it would take over not only my flat...but my life too! I'm a music teacher by day...and in my spare time I'm a craft challenge addict...and a member of the ABC Challenge DT. My favourite technique is rubber stamping, but I'm also into beading, and enjoy making special gifts for my family and friends.

And here is Helen's gorgeous card:



And we have another fabulous sample from Ameli who also helped us again this week:

Our huge Thanks go to both the girls for all their help. And here we go with the samples from the rest of our fabulous team:

Sam:




Teri S



Anne

So now it's your turn. Don't forget to leave us a link so we can come over and see your fab designs!

And last but by no means least, the winner of last weeks giveaway is ....

Clare from Claresflair!

Congratulations Clare, if you'd like to email Sam with your postal address your prize will be sent out early next week :)

Love from

The Team xxx

42 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards everyone!
Thanks for making me feel so welcome this week - looking forward to joining you next week too! :0)
Helen x

herminesplace said...

Hi,
Here is my entry
Warm regards Hermine

Lynda said...

Bit quick off the mark this week and I really enjoyed this theme. Great DT stuff too as always. Here's my card.

Lynda xxx

Avril Ann said...

Superb projects again this week girls, going to enjoy doing this one...hugs Avril xxxx

Anita said...

Hello,

You can see my entry:
here

TFL

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT girls. here is my card

Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Dawn said...

Love the Dt creations...
Great theme too!

Here is my Card – Thanks for Looking!



Dawn

elborgi said...

Great theme, wonderful cards!!

hugs elborgi


here's mine:

here's mine

Anne Bente said...

here is my card
hugssssss

http://annebenteslillested.blogspot.com/

Danielle said...

Great challenge this week girls - thanks for amazing inspiration! My card is here
Hugs, Danielle

Kelly said...

Love the DT cards as always!
here is my card
x

Jo said...

Lovely DT cards as always!!

Here's my card

Jo x

Eiglas said...

Love this blog - wish I'd found it sooner! What a great idea - I've made four cards on the back of the inspiration this week!
Here's my entry for the challenge.
Hope you like it and thanks for looking!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Pattie G said...

HI everyone... Here we are at another challenge. DT Team, really nice creations here... I just purchased some new stacks and used them for this challenge. Check it out...
Pattie's Creations: Sleigh Bells Ring


luv
Pattie

Gloria said...

Wow finally time to do a challenge you can see it at http://holidayribbonspapersandlace.blogspot.com

Meretekj said...

Here`s my card:
http://meretekj.blogspot.com/2009/10/dette-kortet-har-jeg-laget-til-winter.html

Liz's creative corner said...

I've only just discovered your blog challenge but had such fun I'll be back lol,
here's my card
Hugs Liz xx

Debs said...

Hiya
Love the theme this week.
You can see my entry Here.
Fab DT samples - as usual!!!
Thanks
Debs xx

Elise said...

Love them all ! what a display of talent ! thank you

jesskittelson said...

I made a card with a bell on it today! It's @ http://jesskittelson.blogspot.com/2009/10/let-it-snow.html

Lovely Linda said...

Hello ladies - this is my first time playng this challenge and I am loving it! Great inspirstion from the DT...although I don't have a sleigh...I have to say...how needs a sleigh with this...

http://lovelylindascraftcentral.blogspot.com/2009/10/loc-all-creatures-great-small.html

LOL! Thansk for having me!! God bless you!

Lovely Linda said...

Hi ladies - sorry I have the wrong link before, it was to my Blog - there is the one to my post!

http://lovelylindascraftcentral.blogspot.com/2009/10/loc-all-creatures-great-small.html

Thanks - sorry about that!! God bless you!

Crafting Andy said...

I thought I was being quick off the mark with this one. But I guess there a some super quick people out there. Great challenge.
Here's my card
Andrea.xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Just love looking at all the fab DT work.
I struggled with this one, but here's my entry anyway
Caroline xxx

jane said...

Here is my card thanks for looking
Luv Jane xx

http://jcocraft.blogspot.com/2009/10/winter-wonder-land.html

dolcreations said...

Gorgeous cards wow...


You can see my entry at:
www.dolcreations.blogspot.com

Thank-you, Christine

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Great challenge and wonderful DT cards. Mine is Here TFL

Biscuitlid said...

yey I can join in this week. Fab DT creations

here’s mine

Victoria
x

nessy said...

wonderful cards girls!!
here is my xmas card
thanks for looking
vanessa xx

Carolyn said...

Beautiful cards, and I love the challenge.

here's my card

Thanks for looking.

Carolyn

Avril Ann said...

Love all the DT cards, loved this challenge, was able to get out my patchwork pals....Hugs Avril

You can find my card here at

http://avrilannwatson46.blogspot.com/

Hazel said...

Super DT cards. My card with Santa's sleigh is here, along with lots of other decoupage Christmas cards x

Papirskreppa said...

This is my card :)
http://papirskreppa.blogspot.com/2009/10/ukens-utfordring-hos-winter-wonderland.html

Sue C said...

Beautiful DT cards and fab challenge ! Here's mine Sue C x

Dolly said...

First time for me but hoping to be a regular from now on. Fab stuff from the DT, really enjoyed the theme. Here's my card
:)x

Meikoningin said...

Here is my contribution :)

http://creations-blog.blogspot.com/2009/10/atc-santas-sled.html

Meikoningin said...

Here is my sled :)

http://creations-blog.blogspot.com/2009/10/atc-santas-sled.html

Stempelfan said...

Beautiful DT-Cards and a great Challenge.
Here is my entry:
http://stempelfan.blogspot.com/2009/10/schlittenfahrt.html

Hugs
Sonja

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous DT cards and fab challenges - here's mine :-). Thanks for looking
Pauline x

maxine said...

Great dt work
Here's mine

Rachael said...

Thank you for the fun challenge! I was so glad to have pulled out my little bells! :o) Here's my card
.

Anonymous said...

veldig interessant, takk