Sunday, 1 November 2009

Week # 23 - Jingle Bells


Wow!!! What a fantastic response we had last week to our Open Theme, and what an amazing number of inspiring projects we saw. Thank You to each and every one of you who played along with us giving us loads of fabulous ideas for the festive season!

And without further ado, we would like to announce the winner of last week's gorgeous candy which was 3 of Teri's fabulous digi images is:

ROWENA

aka craftypagan

Congratulations ROWENA. If you would like to email Teri direct, then she will help you with your chosen downloads. This weeks prize has been donated by our Dt Member Joey, so if you would like to be in with a chance of winning, leave us a comment with your jingle bell creations

And we are really excited to announce that we have a new member on our team. Lynda has very kindly agreed to join us on a regular basis and we would like you to join us in welcoming her aboard and we look forward to enjoying more of her gorgeous and inspiring samples!

We also have another guest who has very kindly made samples for us to share with you. Please say 'Hello' to Avril who has made this fabulous Jingle Bells card:


Huge Thank You to Avril for her gorgeous contribution. And now here are the inspirational samples from the regular Design Team:


Anne




Joey


Pascale









Teri P


Sam:

And now it's over to you. It would be fantastic to see as many players as last week - we really hope you will come and play with us again! :o) Don't forget to leave us your link so we can come and visit you! And good luck with the draw for Joey's wonderful blog candy!

We have decided to try out Mr Linky this week. If for any reason you can't see him, please just leave a comment as you have been doing with a link to your project.


Love from
The Team xxx



11 comments:

Anita said...

Hi everyone,

You can see my jingle bells:
here


TFL

Elborgi said...

Nice creations of teh team!
Here is mine:


mine

Gisèle said...

This was a lovely sketch. I really enjoyed it even if the results were not exactly what I had in my mind's eye. Thanks!
(BTW - goofed on my previous attempt to link, sorry!)

Lilacanglia said...

Great DT work,
HERE'S MY ENTRY
Hugs
Angie

Crafting Andy said...

Have left a link on Mr Linky. But thought I would leave a link here too, incase he goes walkabout again.
My card
Andrea.xx

Sue C said...

Gorgeous cards by the DT. I've left mine with Mr Linky but just in case he decides to go walkabout again Here it is Sue C x

Linda said...

These are sure some fabulous "jingle" projects!!! Thank you for all the inspiration. 8)

I am so sorry on my first post in Mr Linky I had the wrong link 8(....the second one is correct.

Pattie G said...

Ok, since Mr Linky is not sure where he/she is I will leave my entry here. I did however leave my entry and I do see it on Mr Linky. Well here it is again...
Pattie's Creations: Jingle Bells


hugs
Pattie G

Biscuitlid said...

oh flippin eck, I've made my card for a DT post and realised I can't post it til Monday. So I've joined in but I'm going to be late - pants!

Victoria
x

Andreja - kokos said...

Hello! I saw your post about Linky Crisis.
You can see my card on my blog.
Hugs, Andreja

Linda said...

Hopefully I'm not to late. Linked my card with mr. Linky