Sunday, 8 November 2009

Week #24 - A Choice of a Sketch or Pantomime!

Hello a big thank you once again to all of you who managed to make a card with bells on this week. The team had a lovely time visiting you all and seeing your creative ideas. I am sure you are all feeling a little bit more christmassy as the nights draw in and the temperature drops. I know I am I brought my first present this week.

The winner of the lovely prize donated by the lovely Joey is: Cindy Van Oorschot
could you please email Joey and she will get your prize out to you ASAP
This week we have a choice of theme. So this week we are asking you to make a card using the sketch below by Anne and/or using the optional theme of Pantomime. The choice is yours!

We are also delighted to be sponsored once again by the fabulous Regina Easter of The Cutting Cafe who is offering a prize of 3 of her brilliant digi kits to one lucky player who's name will be drawn at random.
Here is a fabulous card we received from Gro, via e-mail:

The team have been busy and here are their samples for you to peruse!
Pascale



Teri S












Anne





So now it's your turn. In light of last weeks' Linky Crisis, please would you also leave a comment just in case Mr L decides he's not playing again! :o)


Love from

The Team xxx

14 comments:

Gez said...

Great inspiration Team...it's ages since I played. Thank You for jogging my mojo. Gez.xx

Cindy said...

Wow, thanks so much for the prize. I've just sent Joey an email. I hope to participate in more of your challenges as I really enjoy them. Just haven't had much time recently.
Thanks again your team is a great one.
Cindy van Oorschot

Anita said...

Hello,

You can see my sketch:
here

TFL

Elborgi said...

Great creations from the team!
here is mine:

mine

Sue C said...

Fab sketch and the DT cards are gorgeous. Sue C x

LilyPuss Cards said...

Fab DT cards...great inspriation!!!..
hugs
Jan...x

Mary said...

Gorgeous cards! Here is my card.

hugs
Mary

Kaz said...

Great sketch, will be using this one lots!!
kaz xxx

Lynne said...

I loved all your wonderful creations - thanks for the inspiration. I've done Mr Linky. Hope this is enough.

Lynne.x

Brenda said...

Hello all! This is my first time joining in the fun here~ there are some beautiful cards and lots of talent!

Here is my card incase mister linky does not work:

http://bhuronlighthouse.blogspot.com/2009/11/christmas-theme-challenge.html#comments

Crafting Andy said...

Got me thinking again. But hey - my Christmas cards are growing now. Must get a move on though, time is just flying by.
Here's my card
Andrea.xx

Ida P. Krause said...

Hi, This is my first time doing one of the challenges. I found you through (Stampin'When I can)

Here is the link to my card:

http://faithartistry.blogspot.com/2009/11/3ct38-christmas-cardinal.html

Robyn said...

Hi again! Sorry this is only just in- almost time for the next one LOL! Loved this sketch- Can you believe it is # 24 already!

Eiglas said...

Hope I'm just in time!
I did actually make my card well in time, but finished it, including a specially drawn digistamp, then realised I'd forgotten the sketch! Duhhh...!
So, I had to re-do it.
Please would you delete entry 41 as the link hasn't taken properly and brings you back to this site instead of my blog.
Think I can go to bed now......
Thank you again for a fun challenge and beautiful DT cards. (especially Gro's - wonderful!)
Hugs,
Ei
x