Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Happy 2010!

To all our regulars, and any newbies who may be stopping by, we'd like to wish you all the happiest of times during 2010 for you and your families.

Well then, who's feeling Christmas'ed-out? Hmmm..... I can understand why if you are. This is why we're giving all players here the option of joining in our new 2010 themes without necessarily making a Christmas card. We are, for the time being at least, going to keep our themes open but they all have a Christmas feel to them. For the first few weeks we are going to be offering you a sketch or a colour theme and you can use these to start your 2010 Christmas Card stash if you wish, or you may want to make something else. The choice is yours, and as long as you're enjoying your craft we don't mind how you interpret it!

So, let's kickstart this brilliant new year/decade by offering this yummy colour scheme. We want to see you use Cinnamon, Lime and Berry on your projects and we cannot wait to see how you use these colours. Our fab DT have made some samples to whet your appetite - I hope you can use the inspiration they offer to kick your mojo back into action after the long holiday!


We also have plans to extend our DT soon. Any of the girls here will tell you we are probably THE most relaxed DT in blogland and we would like to invite other bloggers to join us with a view to providing plenty of inspirational samples, plus allowing other team members a break from time to time, because we all fervently believe that Real Life is the most important thing and we all understand that occasionally it does get in the way of our craft. We manage and run this blog purely for fun and inspiration and all we ask is that anyone who does take part here, does so with the same frame of mind.

Anyone who thinks they would like to make a regular commitment to our blog by preparing samples in advance from the list we have prepared between us, we would love to hear from you. If you would like to leave a comment below this post stating that you would be interested, then it will be followed up. If you're too shy to do that (and we fully appreciate that!) then by all means email myself or any of the team members and we will add your name to the pot. However, as is always the case, not everyone will be successful and we would like to emphasise that we wish it could be otherwise, but as we are constantly changing and moving around, please don't let that put you off as you could be offered a place at a later date, and some of our present DT would vouch for that :o)

So, without further ado, let's kick 2010 into action and here with our DT samples for your enjoyment. Don't forget to leave us a link to your blog so that we can come and ogle your projects.


Avril





Pascale





Lynda





Teri S







Happy New Year to you all, with love from


The Team xxx

20 comments:

Clare said...

Hello,
I would love to be considered as a DT member for your challenge.
Happy New Year.
Clare x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Happy New Year!! What wonderful samples you ladies have provided for inspiration! YES, I would LOVE to be considered for a spot on your DT! I just discovered your site and know it would be GREAT fun!! Thanks for the opportunity!
I will be back later with my creation! Happy Stamping!

Danielle said...

Great samples this week ladies - the colour combo is a fun one! I would love to be considered for the DT!
Wishing you all the best for 2010!
Hugs, Danielle

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Happy New Year ladies, wow your DT cards are stunning and this blog is ooozing with inspiration! I would love to be considered as a DT for your team. I love anything to do with Winter, snowflakes especially! I have lots of spare time to create and hopefully inspire others, so I would be very grateful if you would consider me. Please feel free to pop by my blog, thank you for the chance. Wishing you all lots of luck in 2010, thanks Heidi xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi girls, Happy New Year. I really enjoyed being your guest DT. I was also lucky enough to be guest DT for a ouple of other challenges this month. I would love to be considered for your DT as I think your challenges are such an inspiration. I have already made 4 Christmas cards for 2010. Marianne x

Papirskreppa said...

I am so glad that you are still remaining a christmas blog first of all. I would very much appreciate to be concidered, and chosen, as one of your DT-members.I love your blog, and think it is one special blog :) Christmas-cards are my favourite card to make. Hugs :)

downrightcrafty said...

Hi all
New Year Hugs to you all.

I would like to be considered as a DT member - I have only just arrived at your little blogland however feel as if I will be visiting often

take care
Kate x
AKA Downrightcrafty

midnight stamper said...

Cannot believe I am making Christmas cards in January, must be barking mad !

Bonnie B said...

I would love to be considered for a spot on your DT. I design for Sketch Girl and I love it. I am a feature writer for the Inspirational Blog so I'm always looking for something new. Winter and Christmas everyday...yeah I'd love that. Crossing my fingers.

Elborgi said...

Happy new year----
elma

Kreativmonster said...

Happy New Year!
Though I did not join into the challenges on this wonderfull blog, I came here often to look for (and find!) inspiration for my christmas cards. I cherished my stack of christmas cards christmas 2009. I had made many of them right after christmas 2008, the spirit still lingering around, but for this year I decided to make al least 2-3 christmas card every month!

I would be very honoured to be considered for the DT!

Emmy X said...

hi,I have entered your challenge. your cards are fantastic. My cards with mr linky.

Emmy X

Lesley said...

Hi, Great challenge and DT work!
I would love to be considered for the DT too please!
Happy New Year to all xx

Wilma said...

Happy New Year to all!

I would love to be considered for joining your design team. You all make such wonderful creations, I would love to be part of that group!

Hugs, Wilma

Mandy said...

Hi,
I have just entered the challenge and would love to be considered for your DT..it would be lovely to be part of such a talented and great team..here's hoping and keeping everything crossed..
Mandy xx

Jenni said...

Would love to be considered for a DT place, please check out my blog here. Christmas all year round - what would be more fun!
Jenni x

Kaz said...

Happy New Year to you all!
Still enjoying making Christmas card....lol
Kaz xx

Mandy said...

Hi girls, Happy New Year, gorgeous creations as always, Mr Linky's got mine.
I'd love to be considered to join your team please
hugs Mandy xx

Clare Brown said...

Hi there,
I have just stumbled upon your blog but would love the chance to be DT member.I did write in my letter to Santa that this is what I wished for 2010 so fingers crossed lol

hugs Clare x

Carol said...

The DT samples are wonderful as usual. I would love to be considered as a DT. Thanks for the opportunity.