Sunday, 6 December 2009

Week 28 - Ho! Ho! Ho!!

There are not many shopping days left until Christmas and still oodles of presents to buy, if only we were as organised with our shopping as our card making at christmas LOL !!!! Well I speak for myself, the rest of the Design Team and those of you that have been joining us each week!

I have just sorted out a big pile of christmas cards and posted the ones that need to be sent and I have written and sealed the hand delivered ones. Still will definately need a few more incase I receive one from someone I forgot. Enough of my organised mayhem and onto this weeks theme.

This week we are wanting to see cards using the theme Ho!Ho! Ho! as always the theme is open to your interpretation and we love to see projects and cards on this challenge blog. We hope you will be able to find time in the week (amidst the christmas baking, shopping, nativity plays etc) to join in and play.

And we have another Gorgeous Guest this week. Vicki has very kindly helped us to make our samples and we would like to say a huge Thank You to her. Take a look at this then pop over to Vicki's own blog to see the rest of her gorgeous creations




Here are the stunning creations from the Design Team to tickle your mojo.

Pascale

















Sam:


Avril









Now it's your turn. We can't wait to see what you create for us this week!

Love from
The Team xxx


6 comments:

Linda said...

Very cute little Ho Ho Ho cards by the DT...thank you for the inspiration.
I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

Pattie G said...

Great DT cards. I have a question. Your challenge rules say that for this challenge our creations have to be for this challenge only. If someone submits an entry to other challenges, are they disqualified?

Teri said...

Hi Pattie :o) It's fine to enter other challenges with your projects .... many do that already. What we were trying to say is that you must make something new for our challenges .... not just use something you have already made - perhaps even from last Christmas! Hope that helps .... I'll add this to your blog too :o)

Teri xxx

Gisèle said...

This was a wonderful challenge and I'm thrilled with the final result. Thanks so much!

sugar n spice said...

Lovely challenge and great work from the DT, so varied. Thank you all.
Hugs
Suzi x

midnight stamper said...

enjoyed joining in the challenges,wish I had started sooner!