Sunday, 27 December 2009

Week 31 - Thankyou for the Christmas Gifts



Hello Everyone, WOW We hope your Christmas was as blessed as ours!



We have a few changes coming up in 2010 for the Winter Wonderland Blog and they are all good :O) we are currently on the look out for some fabulous new sponsors, so please get in touch if you would like to be a part of our challenge for 2010!!!



We are also going to be changing the feel of the blog from January, not everyone wants to make Christmassy cards in the New Year so we are going to sway the themes to fit around events happening in each month,BUT first and foremost we will remain a Christmas Blog!




Also YES theres more, we are going to be running a DT CALL this January and hosting our very first DT Blog Hop with lots of candy :O) we really hope you will join us for all the excitement!


We are one of only a few Challenge blogs that have a Challenge out this week and often the Thankyou Cards are overlooked at Christmastime so that is our theme this week, if you find yourself with new stash from Christmas and a little spare time we would love to see your creations, as always we are open to your own interpretations!


The fabulous Marianne is our Guest DT again this week and has created this beautiful Thank You card for us ......



And here's a little more Inspiration from our fantastic Design Team :O)













Teri S


Avril




We would just like to take this opportunity to Thank you for your support during 2009 and to wish you all A Very Happy New Year


Lots of Love


The Team.xxxxxxx



15 comments:

Cheryl said...

these are just gorjus card from the DT great desings look forward to joining in your challenges,as I have only just found your blog so will be entering into this,and would be interested too in the DT love hugs cheryl x

sugar n spice said...

Gorgeous cards & projects as always from the DT. Looking forward to the changes in Jan and also the DT call. Really exciting times ahead by the sound of it.

Happy New Year.
Suzi x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks so much for chossing me as your guest DT for the last 2 weeks of 2009. I look forward to continuing to support you next year. The candy sounds good, we all love it, don't we. I have some up for grabs right now. I'll also be entering that DT call. Happy New Year Marianne x

Zoechaos said...

Hi don't think I've entered here before but love the theme so thought it was about time.

midnight stamper said...

Thanks for the all hard work you do on the blog and thank you also for taking the time to make comments on our blogs every week, its really appreciated

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Thanks ladies for such wonderful inspiration! This is my first visit to WW thanks to Teri S. LOVE the concept of this blog and will definately be back!! In fact, I've added your link to the sidebar of my blog with hopes that others will stop by and have fun like I did! Thanks again!

Elborgi said...

thanks DT for the wonderful cards

Love them
Elma

Barbara said...

Thanks for all your wonderful inspiration......yours is a blog I'll be following in 2010.
Here's my card
Barbara
xx

Jenni said...

Can't find Mr Linky so I'm adding my Thankyou card here.
Happy New Year
Jenni x

Wishcraft said...

Mr Linky isn't there so I hope it's ok to add my entry here

Thanks for looking :o) Lisa x

li-bee-ti said...

WOW! fab DT's work!
my card is here.

take a peek said...

Gergeous cards once again from all you DT guys, really looking forward to the coming months.
best wishes for 2010

Babs x

Kaz said...

Thanks for all the fab challenges during 2009, I am looking forward to joining in with many more in 2010.
Happy New Year to you all!
Kaz xx

Marcy said...

Just discovered this wonderful blog thanks to Darlene. What a great concept for a challenge blog! Thank you for the inspiration; it's just what I needed to get started on my thank you cards! I'll definitely be back.

Marimer said...

Pues me encanta que sea de Navidad, aunque estemos en verano en la playa, así sin darnos cuenta tenemos las tarjetas para felicitar a los amigos sin darnos cuenta, este año casi no termino. Felicidades, Me encanta tu blog y me gustaría participar. Bss