Sunday, 24 January 2010

Week 35 - Sketch

Hi everyone and a big thank you to everyone who joined us for the colour challenge last week. We are so pleased that so many of you enjoyed the challenge.

We just wanted to make you all aware of a date for your diaries. Put the 31st of January in your diary as here at Winter Wonderland we are having our very first BLOG HOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be prizes from some new sponsers we are introducing to our blog and some blog candy available at our Design Teams blogs too. It is our way of saying thank you for participating in our challenge and also to welcome new challengers to the Wonderful Winter Wonderland challenge.

Okay onto this weeks challenge. We have a sketch from our Design team member Pascale. Please feel free to rotate the sketch and resize elements. We also have the additional treat of introducing our two new Team Members, Danielle and Sue who are making their Winter Wonderland debut today, so please give them a warm welcome.





Here are our design teams take on the sketch.

Danielle:



Sue







Pascale





















We look forward to seeing what you create with this weeks sketch. Please leave a link in Mr Linky to your card for this challenge.

Big Hugs from the Design Team x




5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous DT cards, well done and welcome to the new DT members. Last week was a gorgeous colour combo and I'm sorry I didn't get around to entering. I'll defo be trying that one out though. Marianne x

Papirskreppa said...

Welcome to the new DT members. Such nice cards you have all made:) I shall try to participate at this weeks challenge. Have a birthdaycard to make soon, so maybe I will use this sketch on that card. Lokking forward to theBlog Hop:)

joan said...

I thought I had already posted my card but just realised my name wasn't there ! so posted it now

Babs said...

welcome to the new DT members

All the cards for this weeks sketch are so nice
you all are a inspiration.
Looking forward to this Sunday, how exciting.

Babs x

Pattie G said...

Wonderful cards ladies! i just finished my creation and posted it to Mr Linky. let me know how I did...

hugs
Pattie