Saturday, 27 February 2010

Week 40 - Monochromatic Christmas



Hi there I hope you are all having a great weekend. We have stormy weather here in the UK so what else can we do but craft.

I just want to share some fantastic news with you. On the 24th of Febuary our lovely (Design Team member) Joey gave birth to a beautiful little baby girl Ella. We are all wholly delighted for her :0) and all want to have a good squish of Ella xxx.

Okay so onto some other fantastic news the winner (picked at random) of last weeks challenge, a choice of digital images from Christine is Claireabelle . Well done to you hunni and please email Anne and she will give you the details of how to claim your prize.

This week the challenge is to create a Christmas card or project using monochromatic tones. This is using one colour in different tones or shades. We are really looking forward to visiting your blogs and seeing what you come up with. Remember you can combine your card with other challenges as long as you stick to the theme and it is related to christmas.

Our sponsor this week is our very own Teri. Teri is offering this week's lucky winner the choice of one of these fabulous limited edition Stampin' Up! stamp sets.

The winner will get to choose either 'Whimsical Words', 'Vintage Labels','Happy Moments' or 'Good Neighbors'.

Here is this week's inspiration from our Fabulous DT! .......












Pascale




























Danielle



Over to you now dear friends! Don't forget to leave us your link on Mr Linky so that we can come and visit you on your blogs and see your wonderful creations for this week :o)



Love from



The Team xxx

8 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Wonderful selection of cards from the DT, take careX:)

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous DT cards. Many congratulations to Joey! Hugs, Denise x

Fabiola said...

les membres de la DT nous donnent une grande inspiration avec leurs superbes créations bravo

Jackie said...

Fab range of DT card samples. Here's hoping that No 13 is lucky for me :o)
Jackie xx

mckinkle said...

Super prize, super DT inspirations so I must join in!

Back soon

Keryn x

Claireabelle said...

Wow, cant believe I was picked for Christines fab images!!! Please can someone email me at clairewarhurst@hotmail.com and let me know how to pick them up!
thanks

Claireabelle

Debbie said...

I posted my contribution for Monochromatic week, but I some how goofed up, and you get a peek at some of my other creations. I used an FSF freebie snowflake sheet. I loved doing all the layers and glitz to make it sparkle.I've got 4 Christmas cards done, so I have about 56 more to go. Will have to double up on some weeks, to finish before December 1st.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi girls, Just wanted you to know I haven't deserted your challenge. You're having some great challenges and some lovely DT work but I have been so busy with Mother's Day and Easter that I just can't fit Christmas cards in as well at the moment. I'll be back as soon as I can. Marianne x