Sunday, 21 March 2010

An Aperture Card Challenge

Hello everyone - Happy Sunday to you all and we hope you're enjoying a beautiful weekend!



It's Danielle here and it's my turn to set the challenge this week. I would like to see you create an 'Aperture Card' with of course a Christmas/Winter theme. There are many options to use (shadow box card, tent card etc.) but if you're stuck, be sure to pop over to Splitcoast Stampers where they have a fantastic resource section! Of course, our fabulous DT have offered up some amazing inspiration to get you all started!



We are sponsored this week by Teri at Delicious Doodles. The prize is 3 digital images of your choice!



The winner of last weeks prize, drawn by random.org is



#2






Well done Linda, please contact Anne to make arrangements to get your prize!


The 'Top 3' for this week, and in no particular order, are















Well done ladies, please grab the Top 3 badge and link it to our blog in your sidebar!


Our new DT members also share their creations with us this week. We are so happy to have their amazing talent join the team!


We all hope you are able to join us in our challenge this week. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous creations! Please be sure to post a link back to Winter Wonderland blog in your blog post in order to be eligible for this weeks prize! Saturday evening (5pm GMT) is the deadline for your card to qualify for the prizes!




















































Danielle



Mandy

Pascale





6 comments:

joan said...

Many thanks for including me in your top three ! I have added the banner and link to my blog.

Inger said...

I really feel honoured to be in your top three. Thank you so much for including me!! :-)
I've added the banner and link in my blog.

♥ Hugs, Inger

silverilex said...

I decided to be brave and enter your aperature challenge as I certainly find aperature cards challenging! Once I started, however, I found it to be a lot of fun. Thanks for dragging me out of my crafting comfort zone ;-)

Jackie said...

Congratulations to the winner and the top three.
Wonderful set of samples from the DT once again :o)
Jackie xx

Babs said...

gorgeous cards ladies, they are all so beautiful, and a pleasure to look at.
Babs x

TRACEY O said...

Fantastic challenge. I was late joining in as I've only recently found this blog. I had fun playing along