Saturday, 27 March 2010

We want to see Santa on the Sketch!


Thank you for all your lovely aperture cards last week. We loved visiting you and seeing where your apertures were.

This week I, Pascale, am hosting the challenge and it is a sketch by myself. We have an additional challenge of adding Santa to the sketch. It could be the main image or an embellishment - you are the designers so you decide.

Our sponsor this week is Christine the stamping sketcher
Christine is offering 3 of her digi images to the winner.

Our winner of Teri's Delicious Doodle images is
True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 18
Result:
15
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Thats Fiona

Fiona please email me here to find out how to claim your prize. Congratulations I am sure you will have lots of fun with the images.

The Top Three cards this week are by

Linda Roberts
Tracey
Lauren


Congratulations!!! Please grab the logo and put it on your blog with a link back to us.

We are looking for Designers in the Spotlight so please let us know if you are interested in a spot.


Here is the sketch












10 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Pascale, I am delighted to have been chosen for one of the top three cards this week, it made my day. I would love to be considered for Designers in the Spotlight. I like the use of the bauble on your card to add text, good idea. Love Linda

scrapcat 1 said...

WOW thank you so much for choosing me as one of the top 3 cards this week. You have given me such a big smile I don't think it will disappear all week.
Thanks again
Tracy

Babs said...

Beautiful cards as always
Babs x

TRACEY O said...

Fun challenge. I enjoyed playing along this week.

Fabiola said...

super ce challenge merci

ML Design Works said...

Pascale, I really liked this sketch! Thanks for designing it and for the inspiration! Lisa :-)

Thistleblue said...

Beautiful DT cards! I made a card for this challenge earlier this week and for some reason completely forgot about the sketch... :-( anyhow, i've managed to do another... and hopefully in enough time. (Fingers crossed) Thanks for another great challenge.
hugs
Michelle
x

scrapcat 1 said...

I'm hoping my entry has linked properly and I would like to be considered for Designers in the Spotlight.
Good Luck everyone

Tracy

Lauren said...

Was I chosen for top three? The link takes me back to Winter Wonderland...

Lauren

My aperture card

Lauren said...

Also, I would love to be on your DT or a Guest DT.

Lauren

http://lem-photography.blogspot.com