Sunday, 11 April 2010

An Embossed Card and Exciting News

Good Morning Winter Wonderlanders. 

Janet here posting on behalf of my fabulous Teamie Avril whose computer is poorly sick.

Avril chose this weeks theme of embossing which is one of my favourite techniques. Don't forget we are happy for you to combine challenges in fact our DT love doing it so check out their individual blogs for some ideas. Before I show you the Design Teams work lets go back to your fabulous entries from last week.

The winner of the Whimsey stamps voucher is


Congratulations please email here to find out how to claim your prize.


Our Top 3 this week are




Well done - please grab the logo for your blog with a link back to us x

So on to this weeks extended challenge which is sponsored by

Cardmadfairy - offering the winner their choice of 3 digi images
and

Teri - Delicious Doodles

This weeks theme is Embossing (any type and there are lots of techniques for it)

- and here is the exciting news, The "Winter Wonderland" Challenges are moving to a Friday, yes you heard it first here, a Friday.  To enable this to happen with ease this weeks challenge will run from Sunday 11th April 9am through till Friday 22nd April 5pm, that gives you an extra few days to enter this weeks challenge and in future you will have the weekend to help you have time to enter the challenges.

To get us in the exciting mood as you can see above we have not just one sponsor this week but two.   

To help us celebrate the changes further on our First Friday to Friday Challenge we have another two awesome sponsors.  So make sure you come and celebrate the changes with us.

Check out the DT blogs as we are celebrating with Candy.

&

are already celebrating.

So onto the Embossing Challenge, we would love to see any technique of embossing you choose 

- here are the samples from the team. 
Don't forget you can click on their links to find out what challenges they have combined with their card this week.
Leave a comment too if you have time they really make our day!













Wow that was some post, with all that exciting news, I hope you remembered it all, if not scroll back up and have another look.  

Finally have fun with this challenge and we can't wait to come and see all your entries.





7 comments:

ML Design Works said...

Thank you ladies for the fab prize! I've sent you an email. . .I'll play again really soon! Lisa :-)

Helen said...

Ooohh....thanks for choosing me in your Top 3! :0)
Love the theme for this week's challenge...gorgeous DT cards!
Helen x

Linda said...

Fantastic challenge, I love all types of embossing. It gave me an excuse to use my copper embossing powder that I bought about 2 years ago. Love Linda

nicky said...

Thanks for helping me make a start on my xmas cards have about 300 , I must be mad lol

Helen said...

I can't see Mr Linky at the moment...so I'll leave a link here to my card for the time being.

Fabiola said...

je suis fan de vos challenges merci

Sue said...

Hi Girls
great challenge, gorgeous DT cards, sue,x