Friday, 14 May 2010

See Amid the Winters' Snow ...


Hello and welcome to another challenge at Winter Wonderland - Lynsey here. Thank you to everyone that took part in last week's challenge there were some wonderful entries!

So onto our winner from last week who has won is number 8

and that was Nicky




Well done to our winner please email us at wwchallenge@hotmail.co.uk

Now on to our top 3
Sam

Helen



Please take our top three banner to display on your blog.

Now onto this weeks challenge our theme is 'See Amid the Winter's Snow' so please lets see all your snowy creations!


We are sponsored this week by Delicious Doodles.
Teri is offering the lucky winner their choice of 3 digi images.



The DT have produced some wonderful creations to inspire you. Don't forget if you click on the name above the picture you can find out how each card has been put together and what supplies have been used. You can also find out if they have done any challenge combos too!



Janet









Kate





Lynsey



Danielle




If you would like to be our designer in the spotlight one week then do let us know.

We would love to feature your work.

Now we love visiting your blogs and commenting on your gorgeous creations which do of course give us inspiration for the challenge too. It would be a great help if you could turn off word verification as this does add time onto our visits.

If you need any help finding this its in the settings, comments part of your blog. Thanks for your help with this its much appreciated.

We all hope you are able to join us in our challenge this week. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous creations! Please be sure to post a link back to the Winter Wonderland blog in your blog post in order to be eligible for this weeks prize! Thursday evening (5pm GMT) is the deadline for your card to qualify for the prizes!.


8 comments:

scrapcat 1 said...

congratulations to all the winners and fabulous dt work as always, hope to have time to play this week.

nicky said...

Wow I cant belive it I won , my 1st blog prize , I sent a email but had to do it a different way as the link on here for it did nt work so hope you got my email ok as would hate not to get my prize

Great theme for this week and fab DT cards

Beth said...

Woo hoo! Thanks ladies for putting my card in the top 3! I hope I can join in this week too!

Love Beth xx

Linda said...

Love all the DT cards. Brilliant challenge love Linda

Helen said...

Gorgeous DT cards & great challenge!
Thanks for choosing me in your Top 3 - have added the blinkie to my blog! :0)
Helen x

Lynda said...

Fab cards from you all as always - I know we're all wanting some sun but I do like 'snow' so a great theme for me.

Love Lynda xxx

Jackie said...

Great cards from the DT, lots of inspiration :o)
Jackie xx

Lynne said...

Great challenge and cards, first time i've entered - decided to make a start on Christmas so this is my first 2010 christmas card :o)