Friday, 23 July 2010

It's a Sketch..........................

Hello and welcome to another fabulous Challenge at Winter Wonderland - It's Kate here again and I am thrilled to be setting the theme this week.


I have been having the best ever fun, hopping about to all your blogs with my teamies, there were some fantastic entries last week, it was so difficult to choose the top three as there are so many talented people coming to share their creations with us and join the in the Christmas fun, although a few of them are a little bit of a stretch on the theme. Remember to be in with a chance of winning the sponsor gift or a top three place, the requirements of the challenge need to be met. If you are not sure these are in blue to the right of this post.

So onto our winner for last week's Glittery Angels Challenge, chosen by random generator who has won a $15 gift certificate from Whimsy Stamps.

That is number 24 Congratulations Michelle - please email Janet before the end of the next challenge.

Here is the winning creation.


Now on to the top three, in no particular order,







Please take our top three banner to display on your blog with pride.

Now this weeks Challenge - A Sketch



Now you can rotate this or flip it to suit your needs and use your favorite Christmas Stamp and Stash.

We are sponsored this week by our monthly sponsor



Who are providing a $15 gift certificate for the lucky winner to spend in their fabulous shop.

Simon Says Stamp has over 100,000 items in stock. They have all of the latest releases from Magnolia, Whiff of Joy, Tim Holtz, Spellbinders, Copic and so much more!

Wow an amazing prize.

This week brings us again to our Designer In the Spotlight - I would like to introduce you to the very talented Evi.

This is what Evi from "Ramblings of A Creative Mind" has to say


Hi, I'm Evi De Herdt, 22 years young and representing Belgium here. I'm a teacher, so I have lots of time to craft during the holidays. I don't know when I started crafting, but I do know how I got the scrapping bug. My mum went to a workshop and I asked if I could come with her. She couldn't be bothered after wards, but I got busy. After visiting amazing scrap blogs, I taught myself how to make cards. This is what I do most now, but I like to scrap my pictures into lifelong memories now and then. I love to do monochromatic cards and play with circles, so I was very pleased to work with this amazing sketch. I can't wait to see what every one else comes up with. And I almost forgot ..... I love flowers and embellishments.


I'd also like to thank Winter Wonderland for having me as a Designer in the Spotlight.

Here is the card that Evi was inspired to create from the sketch.




I love the crisp feel to this card and I think I would be hugging myself to keep warm too. What a great card, thank you Evi for being our Designer in the Spotlight.

If you would like to be a Designer in the Spotlight like Evi, please leave a comment after linking your creation and we will be in touch shortly.

Well let us see what our fabulous Design Team members have created this week to inspire you all. As you know the team love to combo, so if you click on the name above the creation, the team member will explain how the work was created and also show you what other challenges that they have entered with their creation.




Lynsey

Marianne


Wow ladies what stunning creations.

Now we love visiting your blogs and commenting on your gorgeous creations, although it would help if you could turn of word verification as this does add time onto our visits and in some cases prevents us leaving comments.

If you need any help finding this, it's in the settings, comments part of your blog. Thanks for your help with this it is much appreciated.

We all hope you are able to join us in our challenge this week. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your lovely creations. Please be sure to post a link back to the Winter Wonderland blog in your blog post in order to be eligible for this weeks prize. Thursday evening (5pm GMT) is the deadline for your card to qualify for the prizes, if unsure inlinkz below closes and shows the time to closing too.

Wow now that was one long post but well worth it, so all that is left for me to say is get creative and leave your entry with Mr Inlinkz so we can come find you asap.

Have fun

Hugs from Kate
and the WW Team
xxxxx





9 comments:

nicky said...

What a fun sketch , my mojo is already ticking ideas away so will have a nice play later on.

OF course the DT cards are WOW WOW

Karen McAlpine said...

Thqnks for selecting me for "the top three"!! I really had fun with that card. I will grab my badge now. have a great day.

Cor* said...

congrats winners, love the sketch & such awesome DT cards including the GDT!

Debbie said...

Great Sketch, hope you like my interpritation, dt cardsa re lovley. Debbiexx

Karen McAlpine said...

The DT's really rocked this sketch. Fab!!

Nela said...

Thanks for this challenge.
The DT cards are wonderful.
Nela

Miria said...

Hi, Great sketch and fab projects. Hugs. Miria

TRACEY O said...

Great Sketch this week. Very nice cards by the DT.

D K Crafts said...

Have just came across your challenge blog. Thanks for the inspiration and it is great to start making Christmas Cards. Donna