Friday, 20 August 2010

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Marianne here this week to welcome you to my challenge at Winter Wonderland.

Firstly I would like to say what lovely tags you created last week. Tags are something you can really use your imagination to create and you didn't disappoint so thanks for joining in the Christmas fun with us.

So onto our winner from last week who has won her choice of 3 digis from Delicious Doodles




That's Dolphine



Congratulations - please email me here before the end of the next challenge.

Now onto the top three, always a difficult choice as they were all so beautiful and so different but here is our choice, in no particular order.


Debs R


Ria


Debbie



Congratulations ladies, please take our top three banner to display on your blog.

Now onto this week's challenge which is
Walking in a Winter Wonderland.
So think, snow, snowflakes, winter scenes etc.

We are sponsored by
who are offering a $15 certificate for their fabulous shop.

What a shame I can't enter. They have so many goodies I definitely need.

This week we are please to feature Rachel aka Wedgie as our Designer in the Spotlight and here is what she has to say about herself.

"I am 31 year old office worker by day, manic crafter by night! I love crafting, especially card making which I have been doing for over five years now. My creations tend to be very girlie - I love the colours pink and purple and often find that a bit of sparkle ends up on my cards! I love craft challenges because they stretch my imagination and encourage me to try out different things on my cards. I started my blog about a year ago and I use it to enter card challenges. As well as crafting I love baking cakes, reading and I'm a Brownie leader.

I'd like to thank Winter Wonderland for choosing me to be one of their Designers in the Spotlight and can't wait to see everyone's creations this week."

Here is Rachels' lovely Winter scene for this week's challenge.



If you would like to be our Designer in the Spotlight for one week, then do let us know by leaving us a comment after the Inlinkz.

My fellow DT have as usual come up with the most gorgeous creations which I hope will inspire you too. Don't forget if you click on the name above the picture you can find out how each card has been put together and what supplies have been used. You can also find out if they have combined their challenge with any others, which could give you some ideas.

Danielle









Marianne


Fabulous as always girls. Definitely a lot of blue, aqua, glitter and snowflakes going on this week.
Now we love visiting your blogs and commenting on your gorgeous creations which do of course give us inspiration for the challenge too. It would be a great help if you could turn off word verification as this does add time onto our visits and in some cases prevents us leaving comments.

If you need any help finding this it’s in the settings, comments part of your blog. Thanks for your help with this it’s much appreciated.


We all hope you are able to join us in our challenge this week. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous creations! Please be sure to post a link back to the Winter Wonderland blog in your blog post in order to be eligible for this weeks prize! Thursday evening (5pm GMT) is the deadline for your card to qualify for the prizes!.

So all that's left is for you to get creative and leave your entry here with the Inlinkz so we can come and find you asap x Have fun!

Marianne and the WW Teamies
xxx

13 comments:

Gina said...

Gorgeous!!! Thanks for the inspiration :D XXX

nicky said...

Thanks for another fun theme to play with

Wedgie said...

Thank you ladies for choosing me as a Designer in the Spotlight on your lovely blog! I loved this challenge and think your DT cards are fab.

Wedgie xxx

Debs said...

Thanks so much ladies for choosing me in the top 3 catagory. I'm totally thrilled and honored.
Look forward to more great challenges
Debs
xxx

Jenny said...

Ich freu mich so gewonnen zu haben.
Leider stürzt mein PC immer ab,wenn ich meine Kontaktdaten über den Link per email senden möchte.Bitte kontaktieren Sie mich :jenny.111@gmx.de,
Vielen Dank.
Jenny(Dolphine)

Basslady said...

hi everybody!

many thanx for the great opportunity to play along with you all!

great cards you show us here, ladies!

greetings from germany,
silvi xoxo

tilly said...

Some super cards from the DT team, thank you for the challenge
Tilly x

Debs said...

Fab cards by the DT and some great entries this week. Good luck everybody. Debs xx

Polly Pierce said...

thankyou for the challenge and for the fab DT creations that have inspired me
Paula x

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

A wonderful challenge - I loved it! Finally an opportunity to use the stamp "Walking in a Winter Wonderland" - one of my absolute favourite christmassongs :)
The cards from the DT are fabulous - as usual...
Hugs from Lisbeth

ditzy-crafts said...

hiya, i entered your challenge the other day but hadnt put a link back to this blog. i have know added one.
hope iv done it ok?
im quite new to blogging so not sure if iv done it correctly.
x

agapanthus said...

Thanks for the challenge and the great inspiration! Best wishes Karen x

Emma and Susan said...

Oh my goodness, you must have just closed the collection just as I entered it. So glad I managed to get on the list. Thank you for a great challenge. I absolutely loved the DT creations.
Love Susan
xxx