Friday, 24 September 2010

Deck the Halls with Boughs of Holly





Wow Winter Wonderlanders you have once again blown us away with your gorgeous Monochrome cards - really gorgeous entries so thank you for sharing with us. Hello I'm your host this week - Janet Aka Clarky J

The randomly picked winner from last weeks challenge is Number 50
Well done Shirley!

And she receives 4 gorgeous images from our lovely sponsor Delicious Doodles

please contact Marianne here to claim your prize.
And what trouble we have had choosing a top three but here are our final decisions










Congratulations! Please take our top 3 banner and display on your blog


So onto this weeks challenge and I would like you to make something which includes lots of holly, red and green.
Our wonderful sponsor this week is



with a prize of $15 to spend in store - thats a fabulous prize!

We have one of our Winter Wonderlanders as a Guest designer this week Miria
Here is her gorgeous card



and here is a little about Miria

Hi Everybody my name is Miria from Italy. Firstly I would like to thanks the Winter Wonderland team for giving me the chance to be Guest designer in the spotlight for the first time. I am so proud of it ladies.

As you will see from my blog name I love all things handmade. I have been making cards for family and friends since I was a young girl; many years ago I found stamping and was stuck! More recently I have had a go with fabric and sewing and now like to mix these techniques, as I did in this card.


The house is a fabric image I pasted onto felt with heat and bond and then cut it out. The little girl is a LOTV lovely stamp, I punched the background of the sentiment with a border punch and the holly leaves I have added beads to on the roof.

I would love to meet you so please come and visit my blog here

Isnt that a gorgeous card? Miria thanks for joining us this week we really appreciate it.


Here is what the team have come up with - hope it inspires you to join in the fun. Dont forget to visit their blogs by clicking on their name - you can find out any challenge combinations too!











Lynsey












Such wonderful work team mates!

Please remember to leave a link to Winter Wonderland within your post to be eligible for the prize. We don't have many rules but please take time to read them before entering as we hate to delete entries which don't follow the rules.

Entries must be in by Thursday 5pm GMT to be in the draw.


Thanks for making our job much easier when we visit by turning off word verification we really appreciate it.


So all thats left is for you to get crafting and add it to the inlinkz


Have fun!


The WW team x


10 comments:

Cards By The Lake said...

Great Challenge Thanks

nicky said...

Well done to the Winner and the top three.
Love the Dt work and thanks for a fun challenge.
Nicky x

Shirl said...

Wow can't believe I have won. Thanks for the lovely challenges.
Shirley x

JaneD said...

Thank you for a great challenge! Finally got me started on this years christmascard.

Paola said...

Hi Kate
Apologies, I have now linked my entry. Thanks for the great challenge.
Paola

Francy said...

I love yours challenge, thank you.
Francy

Kris Turner said...

Hi! I've just linked my entry for the holly/red/green challenge here. Thanks for this opportunity!
Kris, Wadsworth, OH

Elfcrafts said...

Hi
Thank you for yet another lovely challenge. Great DT cards! Love Em x

darling Ho said...

No.51 darling Ho-The holly is on the designed paper which behind Tilda. :)
If it's unobvious, please delete the card. I'll try another card as soon as possible to join the challenge.

darling Ho said...

Please delete No.51-darling Ho.
I made a card more fit the theme. :)
Thank You very much.