Friday, 22 October 2010

Let's Get Cooking with a Recipe............................

Good morning to you all in the land of blog, Kate here as your host this week and welcome to a new challenge at Winter Wonderland.

I just cannot move on till I have mentioned all the amazing vintage creations that were entered for last weeks challenge, and there were some stunners I can tell you, we all loved hopping about to see your beautiful work.

Today we are sponsored by
Photobucket
with a prize of $15 to spend in store - thats a fabulous prize! and I so wish I could enter.............

but before I move onto the theme and the amazing inspiration from not only our fabulous Design Team and our very special guest this week, I need to wind up good old Mr Random, to see who is going to win last weeks sponsored gift from Teri at Delicious Doodles, so here we go
Congratulations Julie if you would like to e mail Marianne here to claim your prize, and here is her wonderful vintage creation.
Top Three - well it was so difficult to choose as the talent out there in the land of blog is so awesome, but here they are in no particular order

Paula
Congratulations ladies, if you would like to grab the logo from the side bar and display it with pride.

This week the theme is

A RECIPE of 2 Papers, 1 Ribbon, I Snowflake and a charm
(now as it is a recipe we are looking for the ingredients to be quite exact, as otherwise your cakes might sink in the middle)

I cannot wait to see what you all cook up with this list of ingredients

Our special guest this week is Lisa at Crafty Moments who is our Designer In the Spotlight.

This is what Lisa put in the mixing bowl

Hi, I'm Lisa and I live in Norfolk, UK. I have been cardmaking for the last 5 years. It all started when a work colleague was talking about it in the office and I thought that sounds fun so decided to try it. I haven't looked back since :o) When I first started I was mainly into decoupage but then I caught the stamping bug. My favourite style has to be cute and hence I have a rather large collection of cute stamps. I also love to add embellishments to my cards ~ especially flowers and pearls.

I would like to say a big 'thank you' to the Winter Wonderland girls for asking me to be their Designer in the Spotlight this week and I look forward to seeing what you come up with for this week's recipe challenge.

Lisa x

Here are the other gorgeous offerings from our fabulous Design Team, that came out of the oven just steaming. Remember to click on the name above the creation to see how each was made and also to see what other challenges they are entering





What can I say but - Hot Hot Hot ladies!!!!

If you would like to be our Designer in the Spotlight for one week, then do let us know by leaving us a comment after the Inlinkz.

Now we love visiting your blogs and commenting on your gorgeous creations which do of course give us inspiration for the challenge too. It would be a great help if you could turn off word verification as this does add time onto our visits and in some cases prevents us leaving comments.

If you need any help finding this it’s in the settings, comments part of your blog. Thanks for your help with this it’s much appreciated.

We all hope you are able to join us in our challenge this week. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous creations! Please be sure to post a link back to the Winter Wonderland blog in your blog post in order to be eligible for this weeks prize! Thursday evening (5pm GMT) is the deadline for your card to qualify for the prizes!.

So all that's left is for you to get cooking and leave your entry here with the Inlinkz so we can come and find you asap x Have fun!

Kate
and the WW Teamies

6 comments:

Paula said...

Wow thankyou so much for chossing me as one of your top 3 winners wow thankyou.

Hugs Paula xxxx

nicky said...

Well done to the winner and the top 3.
Fab recpie you gave us and great DT cards

Nicky x

Julie said...

Wow lucky me!!! Thanks very much!! And congrats to the top three too!! Juliexx

Audrey Frelx said...

Congratulations to Julie!!! Julie, your card is just gorgeous!!!

Wow! I can't believe I made it in the top 3 -- I am soooo excited; I can't wait to post it to my followers!!! Thank you soooo much for this wonderful challenge blog, and I'll be back!!!

The DT cards are great!!!

hellerlittle said...

Wow! I can't believe I made it in the top 3 -- I am soooo excited; thankyou so much for chossing me as one of your top 3 winners -- I batch the banner with Proud in my sidebar...
and I will post it "hurriely" *smile
Thanks a bunch
hellerlittle

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

great challenge, wonderful dt creations. janex