Friday, 14 January 2011

DT CALL and Some News

THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP UNTIL 14TH JANUARY. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR CURRENT CHALLENGE.
Hello to you all in the land of blog

Today is the day so please read below for all the exciting News

Would you like to be more prepared at Christmas?
Do you love making Christmas cards?
Would you like to join an easy going, fun loving, friendly Design Team?

If you have answered yes to all three question then you could be just the person we are looking for.

Janet has decided to step down from the weekly challenges, sob, sob, but will be joining in the last week of every month, hooray.

I am very pleased to announce that we have asked Miria to join us from 1 January 2011.

However we would like to increase the weekly DT by at least one more member and we are therefore inviting applications.

You do not need to have previous experience of DT membership, just be enthusiastic and a regular blogger. We take it in turns to set the challenges and write the posts.

If this sounds like the challenge for you the please link to your blog below. Please link to your blog address not a specific post so we can stop by to visit you. Applications will be open until 14th January.

Thanks for looking and good luck to all those who enter and a Happy New Year to you All

Remember our Thank You challenge is still on going until the 6th January, you can enter here

Marianne and the WW Teamies XX


29 comments:

Craft Fairy said...

Oh, This is the first DT that I've tried for. I hope that you like what you see on my blog enough to ask me.

Yvonne

xx

glitzygirl said...

Hi my lovelies, no previous DT experience but love card making, love your blog. Have a wondeful New Year all. Blessings Hilde

Andria said...

Thanks for the opportunity to try out for a dt place. It definately helps when you make your christmas cards throughout the year and the challenges you guys come up with are brill.

Andria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rainmac said...

Thank you for the chance of joining the DT and helping people be more organised with 2011 Christmas prep x

lindyloo said...

Morning ladies oh wow thanks for a chance for joining the DT. huggies linda x

Marie said...

After joining in to quite a few of your fun challenges I thought it might be fun to be a part of the team. Welcome to my little corner of the blogging world.
xMarie

Linda said...

Thanks for the chance to joining the DT. Hugs Linda

Lindha said...

Thanks a lot for the chance to become a DT member!! My new challenge for the year 2011 is to create at least one christmas card a week. So this would be a great opportunity for me!

Happy New Year!!

Hug Lindha

Winnie said...

Thanks for the chance to join your dt team.
Happy new year from Norway

Carissa said...

Thanks for a chance to participate. I look forward to creating some great cards by playing along with your challenges. Carissa

Claire x said...

Christmas all year long - what more preparation do you need? Thanks for the chance to try out for a DT spot. Hugs, Claire x

Sabina said...

Hello,
thank you for the chance i had no previous DT experience..but i love cards.
Hugs Sabina

Paula said...

Hiya,

I do DT work for Joanna Sheen and have done a few DT comissioned work for cardmaking and papercraft magazine. I also won cardmaker of the year 2010. I haven't done DT work that is just done via blogging although I do participate in the challenges and blog regularly. I hope you like my blog and my work.

Cheers

Paula. x

Paula said...

Sorry, I linked twice as the first time was to a specific post and not my blog so ignore the first one Lol!

Paula. x

Kathleen said...

So very sorry, would you please remove me from the DT application as I only wanted to post my entry for the challege and posted it on here by mistake, sorry for any inconvenience.
Kath x

Anna-Lotta said...

HELLO..
I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR THE DT CALL... BUT I COULD NOT GET THE MRS LINKY TO WORK :(
MY BLOGS NAME IS : annalottaspysselskafferi.blogspot.com.
Hugs Anna-lotta

In Love With Scrap said...

Lovely cards!! thanks for the challenge, I made my version, I hope you like.

Papirskreppa said...

I think christmas cards are some of the cards I like most to do. So a DT job here would be fun :)

SueNJ said...

I would be honored to be a part of your Design Team as Christmas is my favorite holiday. Thank you for the consideration.

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Thanks for another great challenge and DT samples:)

Crafty Math Chick said...

Who doesn't love snowflakes? Thanks for the fun challenge! I hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2011!

Caro said...

Thank you for this lovely Challenge and Happy New Year to all of you!

Grenouille Greetings said...

In Jan 2010 I said that I was going to participate in more and more of your challenges in order to be better prepared for Christmas but somehow, with Valentines, Mother's and Father's Day and a wealth of birthdays, I didn't manage it. What better way to get prepared for Christmas 2011 than to become a member of your fabby DT! Happy New Year! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Amanda said...

great, fun challenge, Thank you Amanda

Fabiola said...

j'adore faire des cartes de voeux et je suis fan de winter wonderland, je serais aux anges si j'etais choisi...biz a tous

Fiona said...

Hi
Think my URL takes you to a specific post rather than my whole blog.....sorry :(
Fiona C x

lindyloo said...

mr linky gone Boo hoo
here is my card
linda x