Friday, 3 December 2010

Penguins & Polar Bears!

Hello and welcome to another challenge at Winter Wonderland - Marianne here. If you are like me and still busy making Christmas cards then I hope you will join in this week's challenge.

What a fantastic variety of shaped cards there were for last week's challenge.Unfortunately there can only be one winner

and that is Renee M who has won a fabulous $15 voucher to spend at Simon Says. Here is Renee's beautiful entry which is also one of this week's top 3;

Congratulations - please email Kate here before the end of the next challenge.

Now onto the to the other 2 of the top three. Two more stunning entries.


Hazel (Didos)


Vanja



Please take our top three banner to display on your blog.

I have noticed a lot of penguins and polar bears around this year so my challenge is

Penguins or Polar Bears.

Of course you can use both if you like.

We are lucky to be sponsored by two great sponsors this week

The amazing Hobby House

with this generous gift


and also
Dragons Lair Designs


who are also offering the winner 3 of Janette's fabulous digi images

Good luck everyone with winning these fantastic prizes.

This week our Designer in the Spotlight is Linda Salmon with this beautiful cute card.


Here's what Lynne has to say:

Hi, my name is Lynne, I’ve been crafting for about 7 years now and I am very lucky to design for 3 challenge blogs. I work “and play” in a craft shop where, until recently, I also taught classes and gave demos but have stepped down from this to concentrate on my own digital sentiment download store “Sentiments 4 You” and my own challenge blog “Do It With Digis”. I was very honoured and proud to be asked to be “Designer in the Spotlight” this week for Winter Wonderland as it’s a great challenge blog that I enter regularly and even won Top 3 a while back!!

Please check out Lynne's amazing work at her blog here and her digi download blog here.

We have had several expression of interest in being featured as our Designer in the Spotlight and will get to you all in turn but we still have room for more during 2011 so if you would like to see your work featured here for one week, then do let us know by leaving us a comment after the Inlinkz.

My fellow DT have also come up with the most gorgeous creations which I hope will inspire you too. Don't forget if you click on the name above the picture you can find out how each card has been put together and what supplies have been used. You can also find out if they have combined their challenge with any others, which could give you some ideas.

Danielle


Janet

Kate

Marianne

Fabulous penguins and polar bears girls x

Now we love visiting your blogs and commenting on your gorgeous creations which do of course give us inspiration for the challenge too. It would be a great help if you could turn off word verification as this does add time onto our visits and in some cases prevents us leaving comments.

If you need any help finding this it’s in the settings, comments part of your blog. Thanks for your help with this it’s much appreciated.

We all hope you are able to join us in our challenge this week. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous creations! Please be sure to post a link back to the Winter Wonderland blog in your blog post in order to be eligible for this weeks prize! Thursday evening (5pm GMT) is the deadline for your card to qualify for the prizes!.

So all that's left is for you to get creative and leave your entry here with the Inlinkz so we can come and find you asap. Have fun!

Marianne and the WW teamies XX

8 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh wow thanks for picking me as one of the Top 3 this week again. Love Hazelxoxox

Lynne said...

Fantastic DT Cards ladies and thank you again for featuring me - it was a privilege :o) xx Lynne xx

Vanja said...

Hi! Thank you so much for picking me as one of the top 3, what an honour!!
I will be back later to enter the challenge, fabulous samples from the DT! :)

Hugs, Vanja

Wedgie said...

Gorgeous DT cards ladies, loved this challenge..penguins can be sooo cute! Wedgie xxx

Rumtruffle said...

Hello,
I found you while hopping around and became a follower as you have some beautiful cards on your site, I look forward to viewing many more in the future.
Helen
-x-
www.acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

KanataNewf said...

Fab Challenge! I actually have 12 cards in my blog post with Penguins! Anyone know what you call a flock of penguins?

Miria said...

Here I am again! Fab challenge and great DT cards! Hugs. Miria

Shelly said...

Great challenge! Thanks for the inspiration! Shelly x