Friday, 24 December 2010

Thank you.......................

Hello and welcome to another challenge at Winter Wonderland - Kate here hosting the last challenge of 2010.

Although don't forget to pop back next week for some exciting news :) on the 31st December.

This challenge will run for two weeks to give our design team some time with their families and in the New Year our initial challenges up until mid February could be non Christmas related, although if you still want to start on your Christmas cards and they fit the theme that is fine.

So, our winner from last week who has won 3 digi images from 'Delicious Doodles' is:-





That's you Clare! Congratulations - please email Kate before the end of the next challenge.

Our Top 3 picks, it is really getting difficult to choose as there are so many fabulous entries each week, but after lots of consideration they are this week:-

Congratulations ladies! Please take our top three banner to display on your blog.


So our theme this week is

Thank You

This is the Design Team's way of saying thank you to all of our followers who regularly enter our challenges and to our sponsors who have supported us through out 2010, or it could be a Thank you card for the presents you are about to receive for Christmas.

We are sponsored by

Photobucket

who are very generously giving the winner a $15 Gift Certificate.

This week also brings our very last Designer In the Spotlight for the 2010 year.

I would like to introduce to you

Joanne from Made By Joanne
here is what Joanne has to say

I am married with two sons and I live in Leeds in the U.K. I started cardmaking in 2003, just after my youngest son was born as an attempt to get into scrapbooking. The scrapbooking never really took off, but I became addicted to papercrafts. The stamping came about a year later and I soon became obsessed with that too.

I have a fairly simple style, as I like to make thinks quickly, although my taste in stamps is quite diverse. I love arty, whimsical, quirky and cute! At the moment I am really into making one layer cards and using pencils with my stamps. The card I have made here demonstrates these.


I love all sorts of other crafts, knitting, crocheting, sewing....anything as long as my hands are busy. I work as a a radiographer, a job that I love, but thankfully still gives me time to craft. 


and here is Joanne's inspirational piece for this weeks challenge


So clean, simple and very elegant

thank you Joanne

The rest of the DT would like to "Thank you" also this week and here are their creations, which I hope will inspire you too. Don't forget if you click on the name above the picture you can find out how each card has been put together and what supplies have been used. You can also find out if they have combined their challenge with any others, which could give you some ideas.








Lynsey






We will be showcasing new Designers in the Spotlight for 2011 due to it's popularity. So, if you're interested in being our featured designer for one week, then please let us know by leaving us a comment after the Link.

Now we love visiting your blogs and commenting on your gorgeous creations which do of course give us inspiration for the challenge too. It would be a great help if you could turn off word verification as this does add time onto our visits and in some cases prevents us leaving comments.

If you need any help finding this it’s in the settings, comments part of your blog. Thanks for your help with this it’s much appreciated.

We all hope you are able to join us in our challenge this week. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous creations! Please be sure to post a link back to the Winter Wonderland blog in your blog post in order to be eligible for this challenge prize! 6th January 2011 Thursday evening (5pm GMT) is the deadline for your card to qualify for the prizes!.

Now all you need is to get creative and leave your entry here with the Inlinkz so we can come and find you asap x Have fun!

So from the WW Design Team we would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Joyful and Prosperous New Year and we will be back for the next challenge on the 7th January 2011

However - don't forget to pop by on the 31st December 2010 for our exciting news, oh we can hardly wait!!!!!


Kate
and the WW Teamies
xxx



Leave your entries to our Thank you challenge here














5 comments:

Ira said...

Congrats to you Clare! And thank you ladies for picking my tealight card in your top 3!

Lauren said...

Congrats to the winners! Beautiful DT cards!

I would love to be a member of your DT, but if that's not possible, I would also love to be a guest designer.

Lauren
http://lem-photography.blogspot.com

Mia Scott said...

Thanks for another lovely challenge and Happy New Year!

Pauline C said...

Hello - I beleive this challenge is still open but I cannot see mr Linky so i am linking my card here - thanks
Pauline x

Pauline C said...

I've been able to use Mr Linky now :-)