Sunday, 6 February 2011

Winner and top 3 for My Sentiments Exactly

Thank you for all your lovely entries into last week's challenge.

Last week's winner of the Simon Says $15 voucher as chosen by Random Org is


And here is the winning entry from Priyanka



The winner of the $10 voucher from Sentiments 4 You is


That's you Scrapcat



Congratulation ladies, please contact Kate before the end of the next challenge.


Now onto our top 3, as always a difficult choice.

Pauline


Sylvia


Dora




Please take our top three banner to display proudly on your blog.

See below for our current challenge of Reach for the Stars.
Marianne
and the WW Teamies

XXX

4 comments:

Dora said...

O wow thank you for this, this is awesome.. it was such an out of comfort zone for me this card and to have made the Top 3 is awesome :) I'm all smiles. Thank you for your encouragement. Hugs xxx

Priyanka said...

my God, uuhuhu I am win, really an amazing feeling I am going to email.

marilynprestonn said...

I have seen a winner I know here. Yes it's Priyanka. Congrats to all. What a fun challenge. :)Peggy

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

So happy to be a Top 3 Winner..Thanks so much. It was a fun challenge and I will proudly display your Top Three Banner on my blog..
Enjoy the great inspiration..Thanka again.