Sunday, 13 March 2011

Winner and Top 3 - Snowflakes

Thank you to all those that joined in last weeks challenge we had some lovely cards again .  Our lovely teamie Jane chose this theme which was to include Snowflakes

Last week's winner of the fabulous prize from Pollycraft
winning 5 digis from the shop is Sue 

Here is Sue's card

Please email Kate before the end of the next challenge to claim your prize....Well done.

The top 3 which were difficult to choose are as follows in no particular order

Debbie


Dawn


Berni

Please take our Top 3 Banner and proudly display on your Blog.
See below for our current challenge which is to make a Shaped Tag but not square or rectangular.  It would be great if you can join us this week.

Sally and the WW Teamies xxx

4 comments:

Berni said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for picking my snowflake card in your Top 3. I'm so chuffed I've grabbed my Winners banner already!!!
Berni
x

Debbie said...

Thank you so very much, I am just over the moon. To think I am one of your Top 3, now to find the banner...... ~Debbie

Dawn said...

Thank you! I am thrilled to have made top three - there were so many beautiful entries! My blog will wear the banner with pride! Look forward to playing again soon.

Sue said...

Oh wow thanks ladies, just realised that I won! I am so pleased. Thank you Sue x