Sunday, 3 April 2011

Oh Baubles Winner and Top Three

Thank you for all your lovely entries into last week's challenge.

Last week's winner of the Simon Says Stamp Gift Voucher as chosen by Random Org is
And here is the winning entry

Congratulations - please email Kate  before the end of the next challenge.


Now onto the top three, always a difficult choice








Please take our top three banner to display proudly on your blog.

See below for our current challenge of  Teddy Bears Christmas

Kate
and the WW Teamies 
xxx

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Ooooh Thanks so much for picking my card for the top three. It was a lovely surprise for Mother's day. I will put the banner on my blog proudly.

Hugs Kathleen xx

Jaqi said...

Wow, I'm so thrilled to have won! I love Simon Says Stamp and it is such a generous prize. Thanks so much!