Sunday, 1 May 2011

Winner and Top 3 -Christmas Silhouette

Thank you for all your lovely entries into last weeks challenge.

Last week's winner as chosen by Random Org is

Which is Natali and here is her winning entry.


Congratulations - please email Kate before the end of the next challenge.
Now onto the top three this was a difficult choice.  They are listed in no particular order.







Please take our top three banner to display proudly on your blog.

See below for our current challenge of  Snow Much Fun. 
It would be great if you could join us this week

Sally
and the WW Teamies

3 comments:

Natali said...

Just submit my new entry for "Snow Much Fun".. Renew page.. Ooops... Maaaamaa, come and see is it true? I cant belive my eyes... WuuuHuuuuu!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!! Simon Says Stamp is one of my favorite shop.. I am double happy!!! (Sorry my English)

clare said...

Thanks for choosing me as one of your TOP 3. Well done everyone. x

Beth said...

Woo hoo! Thanks for picking me in your top 3! I shall display my banner with pride!

Love Beth xx