Sunday, 5 June 2011

Winter Wonderland's 2nd Birthday Winners

Thanks so much to all those of you that joined in our Birthday celebrations. So many lovely blue and white Christmas cards that I'm glad we decided not to choose a top 3 this week. All the winners have been chosen by random org but if I added all the pics of this the post would be far too long.

So, drumroll please, ..............................................................

The winners of our sponsor's prizes are:

Simon Says


Kenny K

7 Chrissy xx (claimed)

Sassy Studio

34 Arline (claimed)

Sentiments 4 You

31 Francy (claimed)

Delicious Doodles


Stampin with the Dragon

35 Ans (claimed)

Secret Crafter


Pollycraft

8 Karin (claimed)

Prairie Fairy

14 Pinky (claimed)

Stitchy

1 Hazel (Didos) (claimed)

Crafty Emma

38 Pamela (claimed)

Congratulations. Please contact Kate before the next challenge ends.

Now for the winners of the bloghop candy.
Again these were drawn by random org from all those who e-mailed the correct answer which was
SILENT NIGHT and entered a card into the challenge. Unfortunately some names had to be redrawn as some people had entered the bloghop but nor submitted a card as the rules stated.


Corry  (claimed)


Heidi (claimed)


Deanne (claimed)




Janice (claimed)









Congratulations. Please contact the relevant DT member by clicking on their name to claim your prize by the end of the current challenge, Foods for Christmas, which can be found below.

15 comments:

Larisa said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners ))

Fluffles said...

Thanks for placing me on your birthday gift list! Jx

Natali said...

Congratulations Ladies!!! Soooo nice prizes!!! Wooo Hooo!!! I am no lucky this time... But may be next year.. )))) Natali.

chrissy xx said...

Thank you sooo much for the Kenny K win.......... Fabulous news.
Chrissyxx

Babette said...

Thanx for the fab prize from Sally. Congrats to all the other winners.
Hugs,
Babette

Arline said...

Wow! So excited! Thanks for the Sassy Studio prize...will go and e-mail Kate now. Congrats to all the other winners! Fantastic challenge and blog hop...looking forward to the next one.
Hugs and thanks again
Arline
xx

Ans said...

great fun that I have fallen in price
the other people congratulations
unfortunately I can not skate because of problems with mail blogger
would you ask her if she wants to mail me
My name is anscat@hotmail.com
thank you very much
love, ans

DonnaMundinger said...

Yea! I'm a winner! Thank you so much! I love Simon Says Stamp! Will be contacting Kate straight away. Congrats to all. xxD

Cor* said...

YAY! so exciting! I am off to e-mail you now, Marianne! WooHOOO!
Congrats to every1 !

Debs said...

Ooh fab, I have won Miria's candy. I'll email her straight away. Congratulations to all the winners. Debs xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

first congratulations to all the winners.
and thank you for my wonderful prize from pollycraft wow.
I have already send you an email.

greetings karin

Hazel said...

Wow! I've won a prize - thank you so much, have emailed x

Helen said...

Ooh...I'm a winner too! :0)
Conrats to everybody!
Off to email Lynsey - thank you!
Helen x

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Thanks for a great blog hop!!!

Deanne :)

Made by Mandy said...

Congratulations to the winners.

It stands a good chance I may have been one of those that entered the blog hop but didn't submit a card. Unfortunately we had a death in the family and that put paid to me and my crafty intentions.

I had made the card but never had the opportunity to blog it. Sorry I couldn't complete the challenge requirements.

Love Mandy xxx