Friday, 29 July 2011

Fairies or Angels

Hello everyone its Sally here with another challenge at Winter Wonderland .

Thanks so much to those of you that joined in with last week's challenge. We really appreciate you preparing for Christmas with us. Don't forget to check back on Sunday for the winner and top 3.


Before I move on to the next challenge, our two winners from last week have not contacted us to claim their prizes and as our rules are clear that the winners need to contact us before the end of the next challenge, these prizes have now been re drawn


The winner of the Whimsy Stamps prize as chosen by Random Org is
That is Tammy with this lovely creation

and the winner of the Sentiments 4 You prize is
That is 2pDesigns with this lovely creation

Now onto this week's challenge -

Fairies or Angel
I want to see a Fairy or and Angel as the main image this week

We are sponsored this week by the lovely Teri of Delicious Doodles
You will win 3 Digital Images from her shop



We have a designer in the spotlight this week which is Brenda Butler She is joining us this week for the challenge as Guest Designer. Here is a little bit about Brenda and also her beautiful card.


I'm from Durham but emigrated to the United States with my husband in 1994 and I now live in South East Michigan. It's a long way from home, family and friends but I have to say I love the crafty stash shopping over here, especially the sales! I decided about four years ago to make my Christmas cards that year and so bought a few things and had a go. I've learnt a lot since then but I'm mostly self taught by trial and error as none of my friends are in to card making at all, the internet and blogging has been a huge help and I've made many crafty friends over the years. Outside of card making I love to camp, ride my bike and go kayaking in the summer months and I volunteer at a car race track too. In the winter I do a lot of genealogy research into both mine and my husbands families, as well as make cards of course! Christmas is what started it all for me so I love to make Christmas cards all year round, but my time is rather limited as I work full time for Toyota, but at least it keeps me in stamps and pretty paper!


Here is Brenda's Inspiration for you

Here's the inspiration from the Design Team. We always appreciate a visit so if you click the name you can hop over and leave them a comment and also find out if they have combined their challenge with any others, which could give you some ideas.


Some great inspiration as always girls x


If you would like to be our Designer in the Spotlight for one week, then do let us know by leaving us a comment after the Inlinkz.


Now we love visiting your blogs and commenting on your gorgeous creations which do of course give us inspiration for the challenge too. It would be a great help if you could turn off word verification as this does add time onto our visits and in some cases prevents us leaving comments. If you need any help finding this it’s in the settings, comments part of your blog. Thanks for your help with this it’s much appreciated.


We all hope you are able to join us in our challenge this week. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous creations! Please be sure to post a link back to the Winter Wonderland blog in your blog post in order to be eligible for this weeks prize! Thursday evening (5pm GMT) is the deadline for your card to qualify for the prizes!.


So all that's left is for you to get creative and leave your entry here with the blue frog so we can come and find you asap Have fun!
Sally and the WW Teamies

xx






6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

well congratulations to the new winners.
great challenge again and beautiful cards dt.

greetings karin

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous DT cards. LOve them all!
Also, Congratulations to the new winners.
Chrissyxx

Little K Smith said...

Wonderful cards from the DT and a lovely challenge too :)
Kelly.x

Arline said...

Beautiful cards by the DT as always! Loved the challenge this week!x

misteejay said...

Super challenge - really enjoyed this one. The wonderful DT items were a great inspiration.

Toni xx

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Beautiful DT inspiration!

Deanne :)