Sunday, 17 July 2011

Winner & Top 3 - red & green should not be seen

Thank you for all your lovely entries into last week's 'red & green should not be seen' challenge. We had lots of gorgeous entries and it was great to see so many of you entering!

Last week's winner as chosen by Random Org is:
No. 34 Hazel

and here is her winning entry:

Congratulations Hazel - please email Kate before the end of the next challenge to claim your prize from Stitchy Stamps.

Now onto the top three, which was such a difficult choice, but after much deliberation:

No. 18 Brigitte


No. 25 Karin


No. 32 Sandy


Congratulation ladies - please take our top three banner to display proudly on your blog.

Please see below for our current challenge of 'Give it a little lift'.

Denise
and the WW Teamies
xxx

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Wow! my number came up as winner - thank you so much - have sent an email. x

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow thank you ladies for chosen me at the top3.
I'm very proud of it.
I have already put it on my blog so everybody can see it.
thank you ladies and goodluck with the next challenge.

greetings karin

Brigitte said...

OMG, thanks for picking me for Top 3. I just love your challenges!

Helen said...

I have e-mailed a couple of times now but still haven't heard from you about my win from the 'pretty in pink' challenge a while back - I'm wondering if for some reason my e-mails aren't getting through?

Helen x