Friday, 30 September 2011

How Charming!

Yoo-Hoo! Hello, and welcome to another challenge at Winter Wonderland - SQUIRREL here.

Thanks so much to those of you that joined in with last weeks challenge. We really appreciate you preparing for Christmas with us. Don't forget to check back on Sunday for the winner and top 3.
Now onto this week's challenge -

How Charming
Yes, we would like to see you adding a charm to your cards this week

We are sponsored by
STITCHY BEAR STAMPS who are offering a $10 gift certificate for their great store


We are joined this week by our Designer In The Spotlight who is the very talented Tammy Louise. Here is a little bit about Tammy Louise and her work:

Hi, I'm Tammy Louise. I live in Michigan with my patient and generous husband of 24 years James and I am a stay at home mom (for the first time in my life)with 1 college graduate ( I never see) and supporting my special needs teen age child. I've been crafting all of my life, crochet, cross stitch, the usual past time for when my generation spent time with Grandma! It continued into my adulthood and while raising my children I was an adamant scrapper! Approximately 10 years ago, I took a class in card assembly and the rest is history. I started retailing my cards at the local floral shop and today I have 2 more retail stores that carry my cards. I craft at more than 8 sales a year, I take 3 classes of instruction in technique and artistic balance, and this year I'm teaching both a Copic coloring and a card assembly class. I have shared my passion in Blog land for 8 months and in the time I've spent with the talented and inspiring Design Team members, Challenge blog and store owners and facilitat ors, as well as every one of you, has been one of the most rewarding and blessed in my life.


And here is what Tammy Louise has created for us - wow, that is one amazingly detailed gift box!
Here's the inspiration from the DT. We always appreciate a visit so if you click the name you can hop over and leave them a comment and also find out if they have combined their challenge with any others, which could give you some ideas.



Fabulous as always girls x
Now we love visiting your blogs and commenting on your gorgeous creations which do of course give us inspiration for the challenge too. It would be a great help if you could turn off word verification as this does add time onto our visits and in some cases prevents us leaving comments.If you need any help finding this it’s in the settings, comments part of your blog. Thanks for your help with this it’s much appreciated.

We all hope you are able to join us in our challenge this week. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous creations! Please be sure to post a link back to the Winter Wonderland blog in your blog post in order to be eligible for this weeks prize! Thursday evening () is the deadline for your card to qualify for the prizes!.

So all that's left is for you to get creative and leave your entry here with the blue frog so we can come and find you asap Have fun!

Squirrel
and the WW Teamies
xxx



3 comments:

Violets Corner said...

Fantastic projects, very inspiring!

HandmadebyTLC said...

Thank you ladies for the opportunity to join your fabulous DT this time!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a great challenge ladies and beautiful dt cards.

greetings karin