Sunday, 4 September 2011

Winners and Top 3 - Trim a Tree

Hello peeps!

Thank you for all your beautiful crafty entries into last weeks challenge 'Trim a Tree'.  This weeks winner, drawn by random.org is:-

Congratulations Lizzy, if you would like to contact Kate to claim your prize.

Here is Lizzy gorgeous creation

Now onto the Top 3, which is always so difficult, so in no particular order, they are -





Please take our top three banner to display proudly on your blog.

See below for our current challenge of  Special Friends, but don't forget to tell us who the special friend is

Kate
and the WW Teamies 

xxx

7 comments:

corry'kaart said...

hallo winnaars
allemaal van harte gefeliciteerd en veel plezier met jullie prijs
groetjes van corry

Fabiola said...

wouah! merci, je suis très fière d'être dans le top 3, biz a tous

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations ladie's beautiful cards.

greetings karin

Lumara said...

Congrats! :)

misteejay said...

Congrats to the winners - beautiful collection of cards.

Toni xx

Chrissy said...

Hi! Kate, in my original post I have actually mentioned that the card was for my friend who stayed wih me, and loves Teddy bears.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Blankina said...

What a lovely inspiration, I hope my mum could be considered as my "friend"...I have created the special box with sweet reindeers for her. Always there for me.
Ciao Blankina