Friday, 14 October 2011

Winter Wonderland - Robin Redbreast

Hello and welcome to another challenge at Winter Wonderland - Suzi here.
Thanks so much to those of you that joined in with last weeks challenge. We really appreciate you preparing for Christmas with us. Don't forget to check back on Sunday for the winner and top 3.

Now onto this week's challenge -

Robin Redbreast
We would like to see a Robin Redbreast somewhere on your creation.

We have two wonderful sponsors this week which means 2 winners
4 Digital images of Winners choice

Kindly sponsored by

2 Digital Images of Winners choice

We have joining us this week as the Designer in the Spotlight Arline from Arline's Allsorts! with this adorable card



Here is a little about Arline

Hi! My name is Arline, I am 28 years old and live in Stoke-on-Trent with my wonderful husband (married for a year now...crazy stuff!) and our fabulous fluffy friend, my cat Charlie. I am a secondary school English/Media teacher but absolutely love to make cards when I get the chance! I love to use stamps and colour in with my Speccies and Promarkers. I also absolutely love Christmas....you will notice most of my creations are for Christmas! I have also recently started to play around with sugarcraft. I love to bake and thought I'd try a little bit of modelling! I also used to cross stitch and am thinking of having a go at crochet....so love everything crafty really!
I was absolutely thrilled to be asked to be Guest Designer on Winter Wonderland...thank you so much ladies!
Hope you like my creation and would love you to come and see me on my blog!


Here's the inspiration from the DT. We always appreciate a visit so if you click the name you can hop over and leave them a comment and also find out if they have combined their challenge with any others, which could give you some ideas.

Fabulous as always girls x
Now we love visiting your blogs and commenting on your gorgeous creations which do of course give us inspiration for the challenge too. It would be a great help if you could turn off word verification as this does add time onto our visits and in some cases prevents us leaving comments.If you need any help finding this it’s in the settings, comments part of your blog. Thanks for your help with this it’s much appreciated.
We all hope you are able to join us in our challenge this week. We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous creations! Please be sure to post a link back to the Winter Wonderland blog in your blog post in order to be eligible for this weeks prize! Thursday evening () is the deadline for your card to qualify for the prizes!.
So all that's left is for you to get creative and leave your entry here with the blue frog so we can come and find you asap Have fun!



10 comments:

Chrissy said...

So beautiful DT's...love all your cards and such cute images on all.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Clarky J said...

Gorgeous work as always ladies xx

Gail said...

aww cute cute..great art by all..gotta try this one..tfs..loves ya

misteejay said...

Fabulous creations from the DT again. Time ran away with me this week but I hope to be able to join you with a Robin.

Toni xx

mueppi said...

Great theme and DT-works!
Hugs Gisela

Just_a_bean said...

Love the DT cards! I've had a go too xx

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous DT cards! Thank you for the Challenge.
Chrissyxx

Marimer said...

Hola amigas, es la primera vez que concurso en un desafio. Quiero continuar haciendolo porque es una bonita forma de hacer las tarjetas para nuestra familia y amigos y a la vez conocer vuestros preciosos trabajos y visitaros en los blogs.
Besitos.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful cards dt ladies.

greetings karin

misteejay said...

Hi there, I'm having problems with blogger so have had to post from my work PC but that doesn't show the 'linky thing' - my entry is at: -

http://misteejay.blogspot.com/2011/10/little-robin-redbreast.html

Hope you can help.

Toni xx