Saturday, 31 December 2011

DT CALL

THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP UNTIL 31 DECEMBER.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR CURRENT CHALLENGE.
Would you like to be more prepared at Christmas?

Do you love making Christmas cards?

Would you like to join an easy going, fun loving, friendly Design Team?

If you have answered yes to all three question then you could be just the person we are looking for.

Sadly Danielle and Suzi have decided to step down from the Design Team. Danielle has left immediately but Suzi is hosting the challenge on 23rd December and will then be leaving us. We would like to thank them for their beautiful creations and wish them well for the future.

We are therefore looking for 2 new DT members.

You do not need to have previous experience of DT membership, just be enthusiastic and a regular blogger. We have 2 teams so your commitment would be to produce something once a fortnight, comment weekly on 1 in 10 entries, host the challenge every 10 weeks and be part of the rota for choosing the winners. The DT Co-ordinators are responsible for dealing with the sponsors.

If this sounds like the challenge for you the please link to your blog below. Please link to your blog address not a specific post so we can stop by to visit you. Applications will be open until 31 December.

Thanks for looking and good luck to all those who enter and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

Marianne and Kate, DT Co-ordinators.


17 comments:

Line´s world said...

Hello,
I´m interessed, but I have only time for 1 card/ month. If this is ok, I would like to give you my bloglink

http://lines--world.blogspot.com

Wish you and the team merry x- mas days and a happy new year!
hugs from Germany
Line

Marie said...

It would be great fun.
Merry X-mas and Happy New Year.
Love n hugs
Marie

Francy said...

wow this is a gorgeous opportunity. I love Christmas and I love made the works for Christmas.
I would like that every day is Christmas and thank your challenge blog this is possible.
thank you for the chance.
Francy

Mamma Mia said...

Sounds like a great opportunity for 2 people! I have linked up - hope you like my creations!
Helen x

Di said...

Sounds wonderful - and an opportunity to not be chasing my tail in December:) I have the time and adore Christmas - just need the little kick in the rear end like this :)) Di xxx

Debbie said...

Wow, this would be a fantastic opportunity and it would be great to be part of such a wonderfully creative team. I absolutely adore Christmas. Fingers crossed....
Hugs Debbie x

L00py's Craft Creations said...

Oh what a perfect excuse to start christmas card making earlier than I normally get away with!! I can justify June, at a stretch, but would love an excuse to start even earlier!!

Julie said...

Sounds Fab - I've linked my blog - perhaps you'll feel sorry for me and let me be part of your gang!!

Julie xx

Claire said...

Would love the opportunity of joining you as I made Christmas cards all year long this year and it made such a difference and would be great to work with such a talented team. Thanks for the chance, I have linked up. Hugs, Claire x

TeenaBugg38 said...

I linked up!! I plan on doing Christmas cards all year next year just so I will have a stash and be ready....this year has KILLED me......lol.

Stamping Susi said...

This year I have made all of that big and little christmas-cards and -presents in one go and it wasn`t so fun. I decided to work all year long for christmas - that would be better and funnier. So I would love to be a part of your team.

Curlybear said...

Merry Christmas, ladies and thank you so much for this absolutely brilliant opportunity,
Wishing you all a very happy and healthy 2012
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Debs said...

doh..somehow i managed to link to an old WOYWW post??...though it was strange when squirrel commented on it..rofl..i've deleted and added the proper link :0)...Merry Christmas...Debs x

Barbara said...

Merry Christmas!
I would be very happy to became a member of your DT team.
Wishing you a happy new year!
Barbara GR

Natali said...

Finally!! )))lol
I have waited this moment!! )))
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity for all of us.
Fingers cross ))
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Hugs
Natali

Arline said...

Hi ladies

Would love to be considered for your team! Love love love Christmas and love joining in with your challenges! It would be an honour!

Thanks for the opportunity and hope you are enjoying the festive period...I am busy online browsing some crafting sales...could be lethal! Lol!

Hugs
Arline
xx

Sonny - Papirskreppa said...

Did not see this in time to enter the DT-call. I love to make Christmas-cards and other Christmas-things. Have fun with choosing the team-members :)