Sunday, 4 December 2011

Nativity Winners and Top 3

Hi, Winter Wonderland fans!
We had some amazing entries into last week's challenge. Cannot wait to see what you all create this week.

So to the winners!!

Last week's winner of Simon Says Stamp gift voucher as chosen by Random Org is


n.13 Janice
Here's her lovely creation


Congratulations - please email Kate before the end of the next challenge.

And now onto Top 3! In no particular order









Please take our top three banner to display proudly on your blog.

Congrats to all the winners and don't forget to see below for our current challenge Christmas/Winter Birthday

Miria and the WW teamies

5 comments:

Fluffles said...

Thanks you guys! Kate...you got mail! Jx

Nicolchen said...

WOW ... Thanks sooo much for choosing my card under the top three ... I´m totally happy :0))

pinky said...

Thanks so much ladies! I will wear my badge with pride;)

Gram's Treasures said...

Thanks so much....glad you liked my card! Congrats to all the other winners too.
Joyce xx

Barbara said...

Wow, so many nice entries - congratulations to the winners and Top 3! I can't believe how creative you're all still being... there's too much going on for me already and I'm happy there have been so many challenges throughout the year so that I'm all set already. THANK YOU!
Have a great holiday season!
Barbara

P.S.: I have some blog candy (new each Sunday in advent) if you're interested at www.knackeredgrouse.com