Sunday, 8 January 2012

Red and White Winner and Top Three

Good morning, blogfriends! Miria here to announce the winner and top three of "Red and White" Challenge.

Let's start with the random winner of the gorgeous Echo Park paper pad kindly offered by Crafty Emma's Store
with her sweet creation

Please contact Kate for your prize before the end of the current challenge.
And now onto the Top Three.
All your entries were so lovely so it was hard to choose just some!


Please take our top three banner to display proudly on your blog.

Please see below for our current challenge of Let's go shopping.
Miria and the WW Teamies

5 comments:

EELS said...

Oooh wow, thankyou for choosing me as part of the top 3 I will proudly display the banner.
Congrats to the lucky winner.
Cheers
Elaine

paperpapier said...

woo..hooo...!! So happy to win the challenge. I have emailed to Kate my details.
Heaney x

Little K Smith said...

Oh wow! Thank you for choosing me ladies! I'm not feeling well today so that's brightened my day alot! :D Congrats to the other girls too :)
Kelly.x

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations ladies with the top3 and prize.

greetings karin

Nasir said...

These designs are very elegant and the colors are very good.
Plastic cards
Membership card