Sunday, 1 January 2012

Thank you Winner and Top Three

Good morning to you all in the land of blog, Kate here to announce the winner and top three from the last challenge which was "Thank You" with a recipe.

But before I do I would like to wish you all

A Happy and Prosperous New Year

We did not have many entries in this challenge, but I am sure that the holidays got a little in the way of our crafting, but the entries we did have were all fabulous so it was still a difficult choice to choose from

So to start with as always here is the random org selection for the fabulous prize generously provided by 
That is number one, with this gorgeous creation 
Congratulations Linda, if you would like to mail Kate, she will arrange for you to receive your wonderful prize.

Now on to the top three and in no particular order



Please take our top three banner to display with pride on your blogs

I would like to thank all of the fabulous entrants into our DT call, choosing is going to be oh so very difficult

and remind you that our 

Red and White Challenge is still in progress below

Hugs
Kate & the WW Teamies
xx




4 comments:

Arline said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for choosing me in your top three! You have really made my day! **Squeal** Looking forward to joining in with the challenges in 2012! Happy new year to you all! Thanks once again xxxx

clare said...

thank you for picking me as one of your TOP 3. Congrats to all the winners and happy new year to you all. x

Sue said...

Congratulations to the winners and heres wishing you all a very happy new year Luv Sue x

Anneke said...

ooh what nice!! I'm in the top tree :) Thanks!!
Hugs Anneke