Sunday, 6 May 2012

Winner and top 3 of Here come the girls

Thank you for all your lovely entries into last week's challenge.

Last week's winner as chosen by Random Org is

NO 11 -CAZ

And here is the winning entry

 

Congratulations - please email  Kate 
 to claim your prize of  a $15 voucher from Simon Says Stamp before the end of the next challenge.
Simon Says Stamp

Now onto the top three, always a difficult choice


 


 

  

Please take our top three banner to display proudly on your blog.

See below for our current Photo inspiration challenge .

Lisa and the WW Teamies xxx

5 comments:

Caz said...

Woohoo!! Can't believe I won. Thanks so much, will email you shortly.
Hugs
Caz x

Little K Smith said...

Oh thank you girlies! So honoured to be chosen again for the Top 3! :) And congrats to the other ladies too :)
Kelly.x

Marjan said...

Congrats ladies !!!

Annie said...

thank you for picking my card for the top 3! unfortunately I've not got all the programs working on my new pc so can't add the blinkie to my blog just yet. hugs, annie x

Fluffles said...

Oops, I never did say thanks for placing me in the top 3 - better late than never though! So thank you, Jx