Sunday, 19 August 2012

Winners and Top 3 - Photo Inspiration

Hello everyone hope you are all enjoying the weekend. I am here with the winners and top 3 from our Photo Inspiration Challenge.

Thank you for all your lovely entries into last week's challenge so many different interpretations.

There are two  winners for last weeks challenge  as chosen by Random Org first up winning the £10 from Joanna Sheen is

with this festive creation


Congratulations , please email Marianne to arrange your prize
Joanna Sheen £10 gift voucher

Fabulous new sponsor from June 2012


Our second winner of the digi images is
with this gorgeous creation


Congratulations, please email Kate to arrange your prize
Sassy Cheryls - 4 digis of the winners choice

now on to our special top three, always a difficult choice

loved the use of the gold

such gorgeous baubles

beautiful candles with gold framing

Please take our top three banner to display proudly on your blog.

See below for our current challenge of Winter Sports
Sally and the WW Teamies xxx

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Well done to all the winners! Xxx

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to the winner and that's me..... l'm one of the top three thank you so much for picking me and congratulations to the other two! xx

german christmas markets said...

Some lovely creations there which really got me into the holiday spirit. I moved to the southern hemisphere a couple of years ago and my body clock is still all messed up for things like Christmas. It's cold and it's winter so why isn't it Christmas yet? I think I am going to need a few more hits of festive cheer this year to keep me going.
I am thinking of going back to Europe to go to some German christmas markets and feel the cold weather which this time of year is all about for me.