Sunday, 23 September 2012

Lilac and Lace Winners Post


  Happy Sunday my lovelies Bridget Here with the Winners post,
  Thank you for all your lovely entries into last week's challenge.

There are 2 lucky winners for last weeks challenge, which have been chosen by Random.org.

And here are the winning entries

 Lindyloo is the lucky winner of the crafty embellies gift voucher.



Renate is the lucky winner of the squiggle fly digis




Congratulations - please email Marianne to claim your prize of
Crafty Embellies or Squiggle fly digi's, before the end of the next challenge.

Now onto the top three, always a difficult choice, so here in no particular order are...



 


Please take our top three banner to display proudly on your blog.

See below for our current challenge of  To the One I Love

Bridget and the WW Teamies xx

7 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Oh! Thank you for picking me for the Top 3 girls! And congrats to the ladies too! :)
Kelly.x

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all x

corryskaart said...

hoi dames
allemaal van harte gefeliciteerd en het zijn allemaal super mooie/lieve kaarten
groetjes van corry

Simona said...

Wow, I am quite surprised to be among the top 3 as there were some pretty amazing entries. Thank you very much for picking my card and congratulations to everyone who participated!
Hugs,
Simona

carla said...

Thank you, I'm so glad with my place in the top 3.
Hugs,
Carla

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Hello ladies, sorry it's taken me so long to say thank you for choosing me as one of your Top 3 (walking in winter wonderland challenge).I have been busy moving house and this has been my first chance to catch up.
I was thrilled to see my card was chosen and will grab my blinkie.
Thanks again.
Caroline xxx

lindyloo said...

oh wow i am off to e mail u know xxx thank you so much xx lindyloo x