Sunday, 7 October 2012

Baby's 1st Christmas Winners Post

Good morning everyone, Karen here with the winners post.

Thank you for all your lovely entries into last week's challenge.

Last week's winner as chosen by Random Org is


And this is Jeanette's lovely card.


Congratulations Jeanette!  
Please email Kate  to claim your prize of a $15 voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp,before the end of the next challenge.

Now onto the top three, always a difficult choice



I just love the pink and silver!



Love the white with just a small amount of colour, looks very classy!



Such a sweet image and I love the white flowers.

Please take our top three banner to display proudly on your blog.

See below for our current challenge - 'Across The Miles'.

Karen and the WW Teamies xxx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

All cards are so cute congratulations x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Thank you for choosing me in the
top 3. I will display the badge with pride.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxxx

sue w. said...

Thank you so much for choosing me for one of your top 3, will wear my badge with pride.
Congratulations to all the winners, such fabulous cards.
Hugs Sue W.