Saturday, 16 February 2013

DT call

DT CALL 

THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP UNTIL 16th FEBRUARY. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR CURRENT CHALLENGE.

Would you like to be more prepared at Christmas?
Do you love making Christmas cards/projects?
Would you like to join an easy going, fun loving, friendly Design Team?

If you have answered yes to all three question then you could be just the person we are looking for.

We are looking for one new member and we are therefore inviting applications.

You do not need to have previous experience of DT membership, just be enthusiastic and a regular blogger. We have 2 teams so you will need to be able to make a card/project once a fortnight. We take it in turns to host the challenges and choose the winners. You will also be expected to comment on one number in every 10. 

If this sounds like the challenge for you the please link to your blog below. 
Please link to your blog address not a specific post so we can stop by to visit you.
Applications will be open until 16th February.

Thanks for looking and good luck to all those who enter.

Marianne and the WW Teamies XX

6 comments:

Astrid said...

How exciting, i loved Christmas cards to most of all.
Hugs Astrid

Gillian said...

Thanks for this great opportunity

Linda said...

Thanks for the opportunity of both getting ahead with my own Christmas cards and helping others do the same.

Helen said...

Would love to join and be more prepared for Christmas; this would be an extra opportunity to make the cards I need. At the moment my blog is not totally up to date due to an illness, but normally I blog on a very frequent basis. Thanks for the chance. Regards, Helen

Majorelle said...

Woh! that's my dream to join on day this great team! Especially for making Christmas cards all the year long! If you visit my blog, don't be surprised to find french language! I'm French but I'm able to write my news in English and comment ladies'creations in english too! I cross my fingers! Hugs Majorelle

Desi-Scrapaholic Gal said...

I applied even if I just became mom twice because this is a great chance for me as I adore Christmas cards and I'd really love to be part of your wonderful DT, I'm Italian and I usually write my entries also in English.
Thanks a lot for this call and I look forward to know if I'll be one of your lucky DT members!