Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Keep In Touch with Us with Bloglovin


Morning to you all

Marianne and I, and the full WW teamies would like to apologise for the interruption to normal service :)

However, I am sure many of you have read on other posts or on face book that  our faithful dashboard reader is about to disappear, we will have a three month transfer period, so time to get sorted we think.

We have added a link on on the right top  sidebar for all our faithful followers so you can do this easily. 

If you already follow us you can import all of your current favourite blogs very quickly and easily by going here 

The only difference is that you will open bloglovin to see all your new followed blog posts instead of seeing them under your dashboard.

We will repost this regularly so that those interested can make the change

thank you

Don't forget our current challenge of 


Kate, Marianne and the WW Teamies
xx

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

l have added my name to your bloglovin to keep following you xx

Alison Scott said...

I joined bloglovin and it carried all my followed blogs over.

Rea said...

I am already following you there. I switched over last week.

misteejay said...

I've signed up and imported my bloglist so I don't lose you c",)

Toni xx