Sunday, 15 June 2014

Winner and Top 3 of ''I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas' challenge


Thank you for all your lovely entries into last week's challenge 'I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas'.  All the cards entered were beautiful and could easily have been winners.

Last week's winner as chosen by Random Org is


And here is the winning entry 


Congratulations - Polydan Kulma,
 please email Lynsey  to claim your surprise gift
before the end of the current challenge. 



Please make the subject of your e-mail Winter Wonderland  and Marianne Design winner.



Now onto the top three

#2 Lisa





#7 Meg



#14  Rosina



Please take our top three banner to display proudly on your blog.

See below for our current challenge of  'A Christmas Scene'.

Eileen and the WW Teamies xxx

4 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Thanks for picking my card as the winner. I have emailed Lynsey.

meg said...

Many thanks for selecting my card as one of your top 3 congratulations to all who entered the challenge I find white on white can be so difficult.

Crafty Train said...

Thank you so much for picking my card in the top 3! I am thrilled and will wear my badge on my Blog with Pride! Well Done to the other winners. Lisa

Rosina said...

Woooow .... great to be chosen .... in the top three of the previous challenge super fun and thank you very much

our other congratulations on your place of honor
greetings Rosina