Saturday, 30 August 2014

On the Move Winner and Top 3

Good afternoon, Deborah here on this windy Saturday.  Firstly can I apologise for the delay in announcing our Winner and Top 3 from our 'On the Move' Challenge.  We had some fabulous entries and I would like to say thank you to everyone who entered the challenge.

The winner chosen by Random Org. is: 


 

Congratulations Maria - please email Lynsey to claim your prize of 3 digis from Kenny K.  Please make the subject of your e-mail Winter Wonderland Winner, Challenge Title and Sponsor Name

Now on to the Top 3, always a difficult task

No. #3 - Meg


No. #23 - Helen

Well done, please take our Top Three banner to display proudly on your blog

Please remember to pop back tomorrow for the winners of our 'Anything Goes' Challenge, where there are six fabulous prizes to win and don't forget you still have until Thursday 4th September to enter our current challenge of Gingham or Checks

Deborah and the WW Teamies


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congrats

meg said...

Many thanks for selecting my entry as one of your top three, love the challenges this weeks card still to be completed. Always inspired by the DT creations. Congrats to other entrants.

maria preston said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top three, I am so delighted, it really means a lot. And I can't believe I won the draw too. I have never used any Digi images before so am so excited. Can't wait to download them and enter some more of your marvellous challenges. Thank you once again Maria.